Voyager 1 probe leaving solar system reaches "magnetic highway" exit

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Meeh

35 years later and millions of dollars just to get close up and personal with space rocks? I think the money, dedication and resources could've been used to further a socially responsible cause.

Go live in a cave dikkhead. Idiots like you are why people believe the earth is 5000 years old

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I actually cringed when I read Radamillz and that other dude comments.

@RadaMillz

"O you jinns and humans, if you can penetrate the regions of the heavens and the earth, go ahead and penetrate." (Surah 55:33)

Last edited by a moderator:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
you guys don't get it. voyager does NOTHING to improve our lives. if that money was spent on us we would have better quality of life. scrap NASA entirely and invest the money in the community. invest in US

Why don't you look at the defense budget? That shyt is like 700 billion, MUCH higher then what NASA is working with. Some people have an intellectual curiosity and what to reach higher and explore things. They shouldn't be held back because some narrow minded fukks wanna be selfish.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Why don't you look at the defense budget? That shyt is like 35-40 billion, MUCH higher then what NASA is working with. Some people have an intellectual curiosity and what to reach higher and explore things. They shouldn't be held back because some narrow minded fukks wanna be selfish.

:russ:

Someone tell him.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Image if we had that small thinking about exploring our own planet? We wouldn't know much. Space is mans final frontier. If we are to understand and better ourselves we must learn about the universe and our place in it. They are already slashing NASA budget meanwhile other countries and private space exploration is on the rise. It's not wasted money to learn about the frozen caps on Mars. Or to learn that Pluto doesn't completely revolve around the sun. Or that we have thousands of near earth debris from the original collision of the planets that can drop on us while you stay pooled in your ignorance. fukk you sir. I'm a nerd and damn proud of it. I'm completely in awe and what the Voyager space crafts are doing. It's not just mapping the solar system and outer space. They have placed golden disc which details our very existence. They introduce us to the interstellar community. To whatever life forms it may perchance come across in the universe infinite gasp. Shout out to the Pioneer spacecrafts as well.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I'm sure you meant 35 times 40 then divide that by 2.

:salute:

94995_tumblr_mdpr0snRCR1qe25w3o1_500.gif

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why did you capitalize it?

but people still have to care about other people if you want to see social changes. money is not even a factor in that situation.

because it is our money that they are wasting. give it back to US. don't ship it off into the sky. those tax dollars ain't comin back

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
because it is our money that they are wasting. give it back to US. don't ship it off into the sky. those tax dollars ain't comin back

you want to help people and you think money is the motivation to help people. :beli:

You must not understand how money works you can't pay for people to give damn.

if helping people generated any type of profit then this world would be a utopia.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Meeh

35 years later and millions of dollars just to get close up and personal with space rocks? I think the money, dedication and resources could've been used to further a socially responsible cause.
The nerve this dude had to come into higher learning and diss one of the greatest satellites of all time :dead:

the kind of superhotep to watch Hank Aaron hit 715 then diss him for playing in a white league