Wack 100 "kanye better watch his motherfukkin mouth"

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
He lived in NYC in some of the most dangerous years.. He wasn't shook of LA in the 2000s :russ:

Should we take your word for it or should we take the words right off his facial expressions and demeanor.

He sure as fukk wasn't the DRAMA KING that day :pachaha:

Any time I'm in someone's hood, and I don't know the lay of the land I'm uncomfortable.

Isn't that a natural thing?

I think the natural thing is not to take a video camera to those places to try to get yourself some shine :yeshrug:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Lets just highlight what type of clown this grown ass man is.
wack-100-fettywap-1.png

nikka prolly look in the mirror n see.. notqmoɔ on his shirt and have a fit...

:russ::lolbron::mjlol:
:deadmanny::heh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Should we take your word for it or should we take the words right off his facial expressions and demeanor.

I think the natural thing is not to take a video camera to those places to try to get yourself some shine :yeshrug:
What happened between kay slay and wack 100?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

thats that im good in every hood demeanor...that same camera u bought in..will capture u out of ya element..

when the all star game was in houston..n trae brought ti into acres homes...when i say ti did not leave trae's side...ti was safer with trae n jdawg..

than he was with lil 3rd...when he came to cloverland..not realizin...3rd is part of the botany boys..n 3rd the only on botany member that wasnt eatin off of flip..so it was natural to side with ti...will-lean, cnote n d-redd coulda beat the breaks of ti..

3rd wouldnve done shyt...he aint got beef with them...so when the shyt went down...ti got stole on by al kapone..n 3rd was after flip ass..been after flip ass for 3yrs..he aint give a fukk about ti

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:stopitslime: Snoop Dogg is his blood cousin.
n he only got down with the bloods..kuz big cuzz wasnt lookin out..

pretty sure when he was hangin around suge...sonya made all kinds of calls to snoop

pretty sure snoop was like..

tumblr_mxvnctaTrF1rqd0kpo2_400.gif