Wack100 disses NY

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Its funny that everyone on this board said the same shyt he is, even posters from NY themselves said it, but Wack 100 says it and you guys are going to try with the jokes for daps :snoop:
I respect you and get your point but I feel certain people shouldn't be the ones to make certain points.

Wack a real weird, disrespectful guy.

Also the point wack was making was not the one op highlighted.

Wack is saying you can't talk about something you weren't there for. Not only was it a bad and wrong point but Wack has spoken on plenty he don't know about.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I respect you and get your point but I feel certain people shouldn't be the ones to make certain points.

Wack a real weird, disrespectful guy.

Also the point wack was making was not the one op highlighted.

Wack is saying you can't talk about something you weren't there for. Not only was it a bad and wrong point but Wack has spoken on plenty he don't know about.

I agree he isn't the best delivery for this but neither is your average Coli poster either. Certainly it's hypocritical to say he shouldn't diss New York if one did the same thing. Snoop was a legend before 6ix9ine was born. Wack doesn't need to be a stand up guy for that to be the truth.

Most people on this board know Wack 100 as the big mouth manager of Ray J and Game. I know him as Cash Jones the security guard for Tha Alkaholikz.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....but everytime he comes here he is kissing Bronx and Brooklyn Bloods ass and breaking bread, scared to death, so they will hold him down during his stay. He will say anything, he is a gangbanger, they're dumb and overly territorial about things, always the "our side against their side" outlook

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whois_dennis_cleveland_stewart_2019-03-03_0.webp

Wack hasn't been the same since the Grease movie
Him and Boskoe100 get together and have acupuncture sessions on their face

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:hhh:

Like CraterFace wasn't in interviews begging for 6nitch9 to sign with him after his release.

He's all about disrespecting dead Cali LEGENDS but now he defends Snoop? He's like the ugly btich doing the most to be seen. I really hate this dude man.

If 6nitch is a master troll like he claims, he'll ignore Country-Roads-Face

He trying to get on Snoop good side for a garbage blue face feature
H