Wack100:"I Will Be Voting For Trump"

Daps
I swear none of yall heard of the 1994 Crime Bill until Trump brought it up... its the go to buzz word for "woke" nikkas that dont know anything about politics.

I'm 36 from the crack era and you telling me I just heard this cause of trump ...you nikkas are brainwashed . Next thing the coli is going to tell me it anit coo to read up about this shyt so you can be informed right . I got over 3000 books as well as mentors who teach as universities . We have these convos on a normal basis :rudy:. I would rather be a thinking blackman . Than just be a go with the flow as nikkas . To much binary thinking going on the coli when it come to politics . This mentality of if you anit wit you against us is some BS ....nikka fukk you and sucky dikk :ufdup: and anybody like you :ufdup:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I'm 36 from the crack era and you telling me I just heard this cause of trump ...you nikkas are brainwashed . Next thing the coli is going to tell me it anit coo to read up about this shyt so you can be informed right . I got over 3000 books as well as mentors who teach as universities . We have these convos on a normal basis :rudy:. I would rather be a thinking blackman . Than just be a go with the flow as nikkas . To much binary thinking going on the coli when it come to politics . This mentality of if you anit wit you against us is some BS ....nikka fukk you and sucky dikk :ufdup: and anybody like you :ufdup:

Yep, as I expected. A dumb nikka regurgitating dumb nikka talking points

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cement face can eat a dikk.
fukkdrumpf!!!
butl3Ty.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This nikka said a whole bunch of nothing

He willing to throw a bunch of black people to their graves, just cause he "knows" that he can survive Trump. Sounds like some government agent shyt.

Wish Maino finished the job a few years back.