It took Wade 1 game to make Rose & Noah Irrelevant in Chicago :wow:

giphy.gif

21o3bb6.jpg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
They better pray Jaylen and those remaining picks pan out in the future.

There's always the outside chance that Horford mans up, gets in the paint and plays the physical style of basketball that you need to be successful in the playoffs :manny:

Not a chance in hell :mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
wade ignoring rondo, every time he got close he moved away. gonna be trouble later in the season
What trouble?

Rondo isn't really anything to worry about and only this season is guaranteed from what I remember. He starts acting up and causing chemistry problems just let his ass rot on the bench. He can't hide behind that Boston success anymore, dude is barely a legit starting PG in today's NBA.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
why are people talkin like we expect the C's to be contenders this year? I said all summer that Ainge needed to do more. :manny:

Breh the consensus is that y'all are top 2-3 at minimum. Don't cop excuses now breh breh :umad:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why are people talkin like we expect the C's to be contenders this year? I said all summer that Ainge needed to do more. :manny:

nikkas are projecting shyt that we aren't even saying.

Can this team win 50+ games and possibly get a 2 seed? Sure. I've yet to see any person in the Celtics fanbase who thinks this is a championship core. Only the absolute biggest, and I mean biggest homers think this team can actually hang with Cleveland.