Wade on Leonard: "I don't think he said a word the entire series"

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That's because D Rose exposed himself as being another soft ass lightskin nikka who is to mentally weak to come back from an injury that every doctor under the sun has said physically there is no reason for him not to play...

That's because when the Bulls barely had enough players to play...hell this 1 single postseason probably shaved 5 years off Jimmy Butler career...dude was out there averaging like fukking 42 minutes a game...D Rose sitting over on the bench talking about some "i can't come back cause i don't got no muscle memory"

Cause D Rose said "I'll die on the court" but in reality he is just to soft to play at anything at less than a 100%...

Because in the time frame that D Rose last touched the court... Jason Kidd played a full nba season, including the playoffs...retired...and is now a head coach of a nba team...and this bytch ass nikka d rose is still trying to remember who to yam off one foot

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To bad he didn't have an ice cold demeanor when he was at the line and could've won an nba championship by making 2 foul shots

ginobili and parker missed one as well
chalmers missed two yeasterday
ray allen been missing all playoffs

the spurs are in good hands no homo with leonard

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
he really reminds me of pippen...pippen better ball handler but leonard post play impressed the hell out of me....they should have went to him more in the post...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's because D Rose exposed himself as being another soft ass lightskin nikka who is to mentally weak to come back from an injury that every doctor under the sun has said physically there is no reason for him not to play...

That's because when the Bulls barely had enough players to play...hell this 1 single postseason probably shaved 5 years off Jimmy Butler career...dude was out there averaging like fukking 42 minutes a game...D Rose sitting over on the bench talking about some "i can't come back cause i don't got no muscle memory"

Cause D Rose said "I'll die on the court" but in reality he is just to soft to play at anything at less than a 100%...

Because in the time frame that D Rose last touched the court... Jason Kidd played a full nba season, including the playoffs...retired...and is now a head coach of a nba team...and this bytch ass nikka d rose is still trying to remember who to yam off one foot

:umad:

nikkas were hating on Rose BEFORE this season calling him "mute" so shut that shyt up.