Wait how do a black man stay sane in America? What is ur end goal?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between racism, white supremacy, gays, trannies, disillusional whores, feminism, unemployment, jealous nikkas, jail, taxes, bills...

How do we do it? Nobody can't tell me we aren't gods children. He made us built to last.

My goals is to eventually escape and travel the globe. Basically create a whole new life and identity like a movie. I want the second half of my life to be fun and adventurous.

Stay here for what? There's nothing here for u black man. This society is made for fakkits, stupid nikkas, uncle Tom's...if u don't fit in one of those boxes...America have no place for u

U can't have a wife, because most of them a disillusional sociopathic whores with 9 different contradicting ideologies in their fukking heads. It don't help they done sucked and fukked like 15 dudes minimum.

Yeah good luck sustaining a long term marriage with someone with that baggage. U nothing lose, well except all your money and kids.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I have no end goals. I'm just existing.

But yo are you that Kent dude:patrice:

These troll threads are starting to come off like you blowing steam cuz girls dogged you.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Balloo-dancing.gif

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Between racism, white supremacy, gays, trannies, disillusional whores, feminism, unemployment, jealous nikkas, jail, taxes, bills...

Where at on this globe are these things not present :russ:

Also what do gays and trannies and dillusional whores have to do with your well being :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

How do we do it? Nobody can't tell me we aren't gods children. He made us built to last.

My goals is to eventually escape and travel the globe. Basically create a whole new life and identity like a movie. I want the second half of my life to be fun and adventurous.

Stay here for what? There's nothing here for u black man. This society is made for fakkits, stupid nikkas, uncle Tom's...if u do fit in one of those boxes...America have no place for u

U can't have a wife, because most of them a disillusional sociopathic whores with 9 different contradicting ideologies in their fukking heads. It don't help they done sucked and fukked like 15 dudes minimum.

Yeah good luck sustaining a long term marriage with someone with that baggage. U nothing lose, well except all your money and kids.

i plan to travel the globe as well....

theres a huge world out there and i plan to see it

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Focussing on self

fukk these crackers
fukk these hoes
Especially fukk these c00ns and bedwenches

I did everything right, stayed out of trouble, got my degree. my only focus for the next 4 years is Get money, and get muscle.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX