Wait, so Tommy Tuberville may beat Jeff Sessions in a Senate race?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy Tuberville - Wikipedia

Tuberville received the 2004 Walter Camp and Bear Bryant Coach of the Year awards after Auburn's 13–0 season, in which his team won the Southeastern Conference title and the Sugar Bowl but was left out of the BCS National Championship Game.

{cut}

On March 3, 2020, Tuberville finished first in the Republican primary, ahead of former U.S. Senator and former Attorney General Jeff Sessions. On March 10, Tuberville's campaign was endorsed by President Donald Trump. A runoff primary election between Tuberville and Sessions is scheduled for July 14, 2020.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That Trump cosign really got Jeff bytching out on the TL :mjlol::mjlol:
Everything he saying about Tuberville actually making him look okay to me :jbhmm: tell me some more anti MAGA policies he got Jeff :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tuberville warns of 'Sharia Law'

Alabama GOP candidate Tommy Tuberville: “I’ve been in the cities, folks, you can’t drive through a neighborhood. Why? Because terrorism has taken over. Sharia Law has taken over. Folks, there [are] places you can go in this country that you’re not wanted”

Tuberville embraces Birtherism

HANNITY: He (Obama) could just get the birth certificate and it’d all over and I’m just curious why he wouldn’t do that?

TUBERVILLE: We’ve got enough controversy in this country, I don’t know why he wouldn’t just step up and say here it is.

HANNITY: Move on.

TUBERVILLE: Obviously there’s got to be something on there that he doesn’t want anyone to see. I don’t understand it. I’m an American. I don’t understand why we just go through this. I think it just continues to divide the country.

Last edited: