wait wait wait...Gonzoe said Eminem was there when Treach ran off on Pac during a fight?

True Sinister

Banned
Daps

1:50.

Nobody mentions anything about this in the comments. It's like it flew over everyone's head. So Em and Pac were at the same place at the same time long before Em was famous? Em has shown so much respect for Treach repeatedly that I don't think he would ever mention this even if Em saw it with his own eyes.

Em also has a huge yet overlooked pattern of avoiding drama.

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
He never said Em saw it, he just said Em was at the Gavin, doesnt mean he was a part of the brawl.
I never implied that Em jumped in but Gonzoe was on IG saying ask Eminem. Cassidy, Yo Gotti, and Gucci Mane were there when the Fat Joe/Papoose incident despite not getting involved.

It surprises me that Em would be there. I thought Em was local and not really in the industry. Also when people even just happen to see Pac once (like Whoo Kid who was crying outside because of his dad punishing him) people tend to mention stuff like that.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eminem,on top of being a racist,crossdresser,cornball and overated musician,he was one of the first industry plants too:martin:?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Where did he say Treach ran because what I listened to he literally said that he (treach) got knocked out and didn't get a chance to run. He said the DJ ran:dwillhuh:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
It surprises me that Em would be there. I thought Em was local and not really in the industry.
if you where an up and coming rapper in the 90's looking to get signed or recognition The Gavin Conventions and Jack The Rapper where the places to be in the early on.

Souls of Mischief and Casual got deals from performing at the the Gavin and E-40 sold major units outside the convention.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Where did he say Treach ran because what I listened to he literally said that he (treach) got knocked out and didn't get a chance to run. He said the DJ ran:dwillhuh:

Yea he said Treach got knocked and didnt have time to run Pac was there getting jumped for Treach.

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
My bad the interviewer asked if that was what happened...unless I was thinking about the first incident months prior....no he said Treach and them fukked the guy up that time.

My bad