Waka Flocka with some real honesty “I was a wack rapper, I knew I was wack”

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Waka Flocka Flame Says He'd 'Annihilate' Nas & KRS-One Over An 808 Beat

Waka Flocka left his fans baffled and inadvertently sparked an online debate after he labeled himself a "wack rapper" during an episode of Everyday Struggle last month. But in a recent interview with Rap-Up TV, he claimed it was nothing but "reverse psychology."

just like i said February 28th the whole thing is illogical. Waka talks and acts like a dude who was raised by a single mother who says dumb shyt for attention like bytches do. and only a feminine gynocentric nikka like you would fail to peep game and not think critically. typical
Wow:francis:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Waka Flocka Flame Says He'd 'Annihilate' Nas & KRS-One Over An 808 Beat

Waka Flocka left his fans baffled and inadvertently sparked an online debate after he labeled himself a "wack rapper" during an episode of Everyday Struggle last month. But in a recent interview with Rap-Up TV, he claimed it was nothing but "reverse psychology."

just like i said February 28th the whole thing is illogical. Waka talks and acts like a dude who was raised by a single mother who says dumb shyt for attention like bytches do. and only a feminine gynocentric nikka like you would fail to peep game and not think critically. typical
This is the same thing I was trying to tell that fool @Tom Foolery
:russ: