Wakanda gave us a glimpse into breakaway societies. Elites may have just gave the game up.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I've been telling people on here that I think our situation we face in real life is one of breakaway societies. Basically societies having tech and/or knowledge they're not sharing with the masses.

Using this movie as an example, fo you understand now?

Imagine (I know it's just a movie but I'm using it as an example) if the people of Wakanda wanted to say....empower black nations to gain world dominance? What could they do and still maintain anonymity? Remember they could walk among the regular people and appear normal.

They could equip or give them knowledge of weapons more advanced than the current ones. Not as powerful as theirs, but stronger than what's on the market.

:sas1:

They could give black nations a religion to spread amongst white people and use their tech to secretly lend validity. Burning bushes, knocking down walls of Jerico, nuking Babylon, parting seas, and all. They czn even bring someone back from the dead!

:sas1:

Bet it wouldn't be as difficult to transport millions of white people across the seas into bondage either....

:sas2:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This is basically how it is already.

I actually agree with you tho. The nation state in its traditional sense is on its way out the door .the future is decentralized private societies held together by their own ideals, ethics, currency. The writings on the wall