Wakanda was dope, but fictional. Who ready for that Kemet film?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes, this is a self promotion post, so don't try to "call me out." :yeshrug:

It's me, Manuel Godoy. The founder of Black Sands Entertainment and legendary creator of Kids 2 Kings. On May 1st I am launching the biggest kickstarter I have yet for an animated film in the Black Sands Universe. If you want to be a first responder and receive exclusive perks, you can either sign up on our web form OR text DVD to 555888

Either way, you are going to start receiving texts from me.

First Responder Sign Up

Additionally, if you want to roll the dice, text BESTGIFTEVER to 555888 to be eligible for a Black Sands comic bundle giveaway. You still will sign up for the list, but this way is funner.

It's time we built our own and taught our kids about one of the many great African empires we should be proud of.

If you backed one of my kickstarters before or bought my merchandise, leave a testimonial below.

xu7Y4Sr.jpg

First Responder Sign Up

@Cold Blooded @Blackout @isisleo86 @BaileyPark31 @THE MACHINE @Dean_Keaton2k @Paradise50 @feelosofer @Uncle Hotep @Lamar Givens @sanityovar8ted @kwazzy100 @-o3- @Kerkum @Diasporan Royalty @jayQuery Script @kej718 @King Musa @Breh13 @The Hierophant @Burakkukirā Blacktosai @Hiphoplives4eva @FSP @.r. @AddictedToHoes @EA @The Devil's Advocate @Geoffrey_Chaucer @BrokePhiBroke @Rekkapryde @Dak_Brehscott @Sankofa Alwayz @YaThreadFloppedB! @mbewane @Mr Hate Coffee @thekingsmen @dc007 @Big Boss @Get These Nets @badtguy @No Disrespect @Marco Andretti @newworldafro @Black Barbie @Wild self @The Black Panther @Supercoolmayo @DaHNIC82

@Reaganomics @Marcelrellu @ORDER_66 @Conan The Barbarian @4d3d3d3 @ridedolo @??????? @Supreme Leader Reinscarf @Tim2520 @Eastside Get The Money @2stainz @Mowgli @MTAFZ @Eruit-Roemello @Milk N Cookies @Family Man @Meh @Based_Beazy @BaileyPark31 @ReturnOfJudah @richaveli83 @rahtid @Starboy52 @RetroGrade @PERC GOD