Wale acts like a ho towards fan on twitter

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
words mean things. false confidence is putting on an air of confidence when you're really not. someone admitting "I have a bunch of followers and they still won't stream my shyt" is not in the least bit confident.
wOrDs MeAn ThInGs you don't say?
He always got some emotional charged bullshyt to say, that's his problem

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
His whole point is that people care about what an artists tweets way more than his music. And the constant "whats wrong with Wale" discussions are proof of that. 10 years later and people are still talking about Wale and his attitude...who cares at this point

I don’t really listen to wale like that he aite but why can’t rappers have attitudes .. I swear ppl forget these rappers are regular ppl too just more famous lol

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I don’t really listen to wale like that he aite but why can’t rappers have attitudes .. I swear ppl forget these rappers are regular ppl too just more famous lol

As a "star" you're looked at differently. Being relatable is one thing, but they're still looked up to and you don't want them to be common. Wale's constant outburts turn people off, especially since he doesn't make undeniable hits on his own to make make people overlook it.