Wale at The Breakfast Club: Race in Hip Hop, Critics, New Album, Wrestling Fans, Vanity+

Daps
I'm a big fan of Wale, Kendrick and Cole but these guys have to do a better job of articulating their thoughts. These guys are at the top of the hip hop food chain so I expect more from them. Changing thoughts mid sentence and moving from one topic to another without addressing the previous one is hard to listen to. Kendrick's recent hot97 interview was similar to this one.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Wale was spittin some real shyt about how white artists have privileges that black artists don't have

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a big fan of Wale, Kendrick and Cole but these guys have to do a better job of articulating their thoughts. These guys are at the top of the hip hop food chain so I expect more from them. Changing thoughts mid sentence and moving from one topic to another without addressing the previous one is hard to listen to. Kendrick's recent hot97 interview was similar to this one.

:dahell: Wale is great at that imo....Kendrick not so much,and I don't think I ever saw a J cole interview,but Wales is normally good...this one started slow with the first half but was okay.