WALE CONFRONTS & SLAPS A WOMAN'S FOOD FROM HER HANDS... :dead:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

One of them is his sister in law that got possessed or something and the other one is one of his best friends, president of Roc Nation Chaka. They usually play around according to her. So Solange is the one, and that was not a random thing and Jay just stood there letting the guards handle it.

tumblr_na0zgkQMnX1rrvheyo1_500.png

tumblr_nsqft6qTkY1rrvheyo1_500.png

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Question is why the fukk is Wale following two broads? Isn't he a rap star? :mjlol:

I don't know if she did the correct thing, perhaps he was harassing them. We really can't say who was moving properly from this clip.
Chances are pretty solid that Wale is doing something wrong in this clip, there's no reason to follow broads who don't want to talk to you especially if you are a fukking rap star. Unless if she said something so incredibly disrespectful so that he just had to check her and just couldn't have said something back.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
:mjlol: @ all the idiots in here saying they would have slapped the shyt out of her.

Yea, right
I would have....some folk don't tolerate disrespect....thats not being gangster that's being a man! I know the word "MAN" isn't exemplified too much on this site but it's out there.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
She lucky anybody else would've smacked the shyt out of her for blowing smoke in someone face like that. These fukking Cacs think they're slick trying to shyt on Wale for smacking that food out of her hand instead of going upside her head.

Cosign, had it been a nikka with zero fukks to give it woulda been like this

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
MMG really showed their true colors

Wale and his ways
Meek Mill and his ways

I wouldnt be surprised if Ross lowkey was the same as those two

....birds of a feather...:yeshrug:

edit - Wale followed her BEFORE she blew smoke in his face....Wale is a lame.

he uses another man's name

might as well call him daddy :dame: