Wale Shades J. Cole For Attending Protest

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I like wale’s Wow..That’s Crazy and An Album About Nothing

overall though, he raps too mush-mouth for me. I think it’s his accent though.

I always held Cole, Kdot and Sean over breh

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
How was Cole's come up inorganic? His status as a Roc Nation artist was never hidden.

was crowned by the media as one of the new kings of hip-hop before he was even known in his city.

then turns around and shoots a video years later where he disses pitchfork rappers like he basically isnt one himself.

then throws wale under the bus on the sly, as if he doesnt have the same hangup.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He was going harder at the Stan than Cole.

Nothing to see here.

:russell:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
He's been jealous of Cole for a while now. He constantly blames his lack of success on his skin tone. He believes Drake and Cole are celebrated because they are light skinned and mixed. But he's wrong. He can't explain the success of Kendrick or other black men in rap. Its a bit pathetic because he doesn't even hide how he feels.

The richest man in rap is dark and walking round looking like Basquiat; he needs to accept that he’s not a hit maker and the industry is a BUSINESS based on facts and figures not feelings.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
The richest man in rap is dark and walking round looking like Basquiat; he needs to accept that he’s not a hit maker and the industry is a BUSINESS based on facts and figures not feelings.

wale has hits.

without being a modern radio listener and not particularly caring for either rapper, i can name more of wale's joints than cole.

Compared to who? Wale? :laff:

not comparing anybody.

and i could care less about wale, homie.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Does this go for Kaep too?

:francis: coli logic...

That was a dumb comment. Cole is a brother for real, ain't nothing white about dude except his mom and brother. If you didn't know or hear him say he had a white mom, no one would know. His white brother way older than him (like 6+ years) so they weren't in the same schools at the same time...

People in Fayetteville didnt know he had a white mom unless they were close to him. Nothing about Cole is white, can't really say the same about Drake...

was crowned by the media as one of the new kings of hip-hop before he was even known in his city.

You know something about Fayetteville because that's a 2000% fact...