Wale Was Hung Over A Balcony By Diddy?! || Update: Wale Say Dude Must've Watched Too Much "5 Heartbeats" & 🧢

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wale is not no little nicca and a former athlete
:russ:

Sean Combs not dangling shyt off no balcony
I mean, the dude said he had two big ass bodyguards with him. Imagine two big suge knight nikkas holding him upside down is light work.

Knew the Wale story was cap as Wale doesn’t seem like the type to keep that kind of incident “quiet” he would’ve popped off about it or rapped about it at some point beforehand
Why would he rap about getting done like that?
1. It does nothing but make him look weak, which is a no no as a rapper.
2. Why would he want that to get out?

We didnt hear about the Cudi incident til a few days ago.

Has Shy Glizzy came out and said anything about it? Since that is his nikka that's running his mouth.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Diddy got issues man.

He also threw a dumbbell at one of the UCLA football coaches cause they were being “too hard” on his son during training/practice.
Nah, it wasn’t because they were being too hard on his son. It’s because the strength coach said “I don’t care who your father is” while Diddy was there, and his ego wasn’t accepting that.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, the dude said he had two big ass bodyguards with him. Imagine two big suge knight nikkas holding him upside down is light work.

Has Shy Glizzy came out and said anything about it? Since that is his nikka that's running his mouth.

Facts

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

So a random nikka said Wale got dangled. Wale said its a lie and never happened. Who are we believing at this juncture? Wale has been VERY open and honest (almost to his own detriment) about L’s he’s taken or confrontations he’s been in regarding his contemporaries. Either on Twitter or in his raps. If he would’ve had any type of confrontation with Diddy he’s not the type to never mention or speak on it. Kid Cudi actually confirmed the events in question or that story would be suspect too (I mean BLOWING up someone’s car over a woman is some Mob movie shyt) whereas Wale is calling cap

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’ve seen him too, he’s more like 5’10-5’11
that's a lil nikka, and it aint like Wale is some brolic stocky nikka either.

So a random nikka said Wale got dangled. Wale said its a lie and never happened. Who are we believing at this juncture? Wale has been VERY open and honest (almost to his own detriment) about L’s he’s taken or confrontations he’s been in regarding his contemporaries. Either on Twitter or in his raps. If he would’ve had any type of confrontation with Diddy he’s not the type to never mention or speak on it. Kid Cudi actually confirmed the events in question or that story would be suspect too (I mean BLOWING up someone’s car over a woman is some Mob movie shyt) whereas Wale is calling cap
Im goin to believe the rapper/body guard friend because he has no reason to lie about it. You acting like this was some random twitter nikka that said this. This was someone connected to the music industry, through Shy Glizzy, who is a decently known rapper.

Even if Cudi didnt confirm his car getting blown up, I would still believe it because there was some random twitter post that mentioned it happened years ago.
Idk why you got Wale on so high a pedestal that you think he would confirm such a L that would fukk up his reputation that badly. This aint some small stuff like he lost a fight or something.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

You sound stupid. What part of Diddy will have you killed do you not understand.

Imagine being a grown man with money, fame, goons, etc you think you untouchable and you get hung over a balcony. You probably not gon run to a studio and talk about it :mjtf:

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea

I agree, I don't think this is a story Wale would broadcast explicitly..however..

When did the dangling incident happen? I remember the time when Wale called in to Complex spazzing and saying how he was being blackballed in the industry but wasn't gonna go into details.

It's not far fetched that after he got dangled by his SBs that Diddy put a word out to people in power in the industry to not eff with Wale :jbhmm:

..or maybe people just didn't fukk with Wale because he's a dh :pachaha:

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Al b still on it