Wales' election of its first Black leader means no White man runs a U.K. government for the first time ever

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What rewrite of history......and Obama was elected twice.

the urgency of white supremacy rhetoric has been accelerate since Obama was on his first campaign when the birther movement took hold. Trump jumped on the wave and pivoted it to Maga. There is an understanding of the underlying concerns of white people being about being replaced. A Black man wether some want to call him that or not was a catalyst for the ignorant present. A boomerang effect after his 2 terms was the far right coming up into relevance and they are still prominent.

Beyond that at that same time the atmosphere around western nations was the same. They had a goof in the seat in the UK. Another far right clown in Italy. I believe Greece as well and Brazil. None of these are coincidences. There's a race consciousness that goes beyond borders and white people globally have been leaning right because of migration and immigration on non whites. Germany tending that way. Poland. This shyt will all come to a head once its at peak. Cacs are flustered. But to me what happened to England is the story of the chickens coming home to roost. If you look back far enough all empires go thru it in the same fashion.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
A boomerang effect after his 2 terms was the far right coming up into relevance and they are still prominent.
lol, they weren't magically spawned because Obama was president. Anyone was going to be at Hillary (and Trump didn't even win the popular vote).....and then he was swiftly voted out for sleepy Joe.

This makes me wonder if what I read about the Civil War and WWII is just made up BS to fit narrative.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol, they weren't magically spawned because Obama was president. Anyone was going to be at Hillary (and Trump didn't even win the popular vote).....and then he was swiftly voted out for sleepy Joe.

This makes me wonder if what I read about the Civil War and WWII is just made up BS to fit narrative.
That's your take away? :skip:

No not "magically spawned" inspired by. Obama election lit a fire under the ass of racists. All this is well documented. Across the pond and further south you had nationalist movements doing the same. Brexit and the migrant crisis. You refuse to see how the world is interconnected. many people do. All these things don't play out at the same time by coincidence. They are driven by similar factors. Weakening economies. Low white people birth rates, migration and race.

Dems putting Hilary on that ballot was a stupid mistake. Doesn't matter if Trump didn't win the popular vote. He brought to the mainstream a fringe type energy with birthers and libertarians and made them the core base.

Last edited: