Walker, Warnock finally agree on U.S. Senate debate in Savannah

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Republicans been talking real greasy in political ads down here attacking Warnock.

They have one saying he voted for covid relief money to be spent on a “French opera house in NY”, a ski resort, a stadium in Jersey and some other dumb shyt.

They know he didn’t do any of that but they’re using the words “radical” & “liberal” and made to commercial to make it seem like Warnock pocketed covid money & spent it on things on a liberal will do. The wording in the commercial is confusing & I have no doubt these dumb ass rednecks actually believe that he misused funds for his own enjoyment.

Democrats been taking the high road but they’ve been putting out ads about how Herschel put a knife and gun to his ex wife’s head and threatened to kill her for the past few weeks.

No matter how retarded Herschel sounds, his handlers know all he has to say is “liberal”, “illegal immigrants”, “abortion” & mention Warnock wants to take away guns, and the MAGAS will vote him in :snoop:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Steve Largent, Anthony Gonzalez, there are some other names as well, but drawing blanks on them
Those two you mentioned are House of Rep, not Senate :stopitslime:

Daps
I don't hear that but I've always been convinced that J Prince roots are deep south. Alabama, Mississippi... He's first gen at best or a transplant, cause he doesn't sound like Texas at all. Matthew McConaughey don't have shyt to do with this but him too
Most Black folks in Texas big cities like Houston and Dallas got parents or grandparents from the country. Shyt, no one in my family born before 1971 grew up in a big city.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only explanation is that they found the recipe for the combination of drugs they give Biden to seem lucid. They’re going to give Walker twice the dose right before the debate and hope it works like Limitless.

Im expecting an earpiece and a coach like he's still playing in the NFL:lolbron: