[Wall Street Journal] "States are looking to tax digital goods, streaming AND cloud computing"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yeah, who needs schools or roads :yeshrug:
Most schools, after school sports and roads are privately funded..

The main road outside my house was a construction zone to "fix it" for 3 years :martin: i was askin how it take the city 3 years to fix a fukkin road :stopitslime: comd to find out it wasnt the city paying for it but a company that ran out of money :heh:

The city (our taxes) ended up bailing them out and the road was fixed within a week :heh: the road aint even need to be fixed before they started digging it up :heh:

Another example; they cut/removed all after school programs and sports from all high schools in the district saying the city cant afford them. So they said the town gotta comd up with $700k of donations to keep sports in schools for 2 years. :heh:

The only thing taxes pay for is police/fireman type shyt and to line the pockets of politicians.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Doesn't matter. If the state institutes services based on forecasted tax revenue and then a portion of that revenue disappears, they either have to cut services or find a way to regain that income. It's just math.
Well NYC crime didnt go up when the policeman turned they back and stopped doing the job we pay em to do during that Eric Garner saga (rip) . Id say we cut every single police involved in that and probably save a dozen or so schools just off that

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why not cut some of the enormous pensions politicians receive.

Teachers, police, and other civil workers too. No way in the world ppl should be getting 6 figure pensions in addition to SS.These unions have some of these major metro areas by the balls and they raise hell if any changes get proposed. A compromise has to happen and soon otherwise there will be no solution to these financial calamities

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
public schools and state highways are my personal examples
most public schools rely on outside funding to stay around or they close down :heh:

maybe not an issue where you live, but in California thats how schools stay open, is outside funding that has 0 to do with taxes

they asked for 3 million or some shyt to keep my old elementary school open (which is ridiculous, since it was just a regular sized elementary school with nothing special to it. Kids aint even have real basketball hoops til 4th grade, had 1 hoop with 8 holes in it :heh: ) , people saw that in the newspaper and went :jbhmm: nah we'll let it close..

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was using Private Internet access, TorGuard and ivpn.

I'm going to build a desktop separate from my gaming/media PC that's built on Linux and doesn't rock with snitching ass windows 10 :russ: Also get a dual router setup, where one router is setup and always connected through your VPN.
what windows are you using?