Wallo giving “GaMe”

Geode

All Star
Daps
So y'all are not doing anything interesting or fun together for the "knock your socks off" event? Y'all just semi-strangers running errands together.

I dont know who this guy is, but when I first listened, it sounded dated to me. To hear that he's been away for 20 years, now it makes sense.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
Pure Insanity :dahell:

Why are you spending all of your hard earned resources on this women and her seed(s) when y'all haven't even committed to each other in any real capacity.

You doing all that for a date?! A date my nikka? Really

Fun fact, some other nikka took her to cheesecake factory and blew her back out the same night :unimpressed:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This nikka thinks like a ex con for real. He joked with the wham whams but he on some commissary booty bandit stuff that he learned in lock up

I can’t co sign this. This is psychologically disturbing.

You date this institutionalized nikka he gonna sleeping on the floor in your crib and taking 2 minute showers
:mjlol: yo wtf are you talking about?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
baby daddy: damn girl, Mr. Slate gave you a raise or sumthm? fridge all packed and sh*t, the car was on a full tank, where you get all this from?:myman:

single mom: some goofy try hard I met who looking to play superman, only thing he smelling is my farts, I got this fool paying for Jayden's baseball camp this summer too:skip:

baby daddy: that's whatsup, I want my boy to be the next Ken Griffey Jr., make sure he get them expensive cleats too, I want my boy turning third base like Lou Brock:myman:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's surprising how many Simps don't know they are simps especially street dudes with money. I knew a girl in her late teens when I was the same age with her own crib in my hood bragging about nikkaz paying her rent. Inviting me over in the next breath... The girl was blessed, stacked. Just immaculate and taller than me. I would have beat the p*ssy up mercilessly but even my young thirsty ass knew better than to fukk with a broad that had simps on that level. Whoever was paying her rent would be bent out of shape knowing some teenager was digging her out for free.

But a lot of men who wouldn't seem like the type are simps and they are killer simps. :ufdup:

As a man if the only way you can get in a particular girl pants is thru ya wallet and she ain't a pro then you are playing yourself.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, but I will say the grocery and gas thing is cool. But don't tell her that before hand unless you want getting lobster and steaks on your dime.

If you give some women an inch they will take a mile