Wallo screenshots Terence Bud Crawford text for Instagram like a paparazzi gossip girl

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Where do they do this at?? Straight Hoe Shyet.

First wallo runs to Boots to say "Ooh look at this text. Terence talking smack about you." Then posts the screenshots on IG

Terence Bud Crawford responds in the comments rightly calling wallo out for the Hoe moves.

All the fake manhood motivational speeches wallo does on social media just for him to move like a Mediafakeout staff member in real life.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I made a thread no too long ago calling out his brother for being on camera drunk looking like a damn fool. Most of you criticized me and said I was hating. You all were making excuses.

Both of them have come into new found fame/money and neither of them know how to deal with it.

Which is why you get stupid shyt like this happening.

Big Boda

Daps
Reppin
Gillie was in the comments with the 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 endorsing this. like this was some real shyt to do.

This gotta be the most girly thirsty shyt I've seen lately. You can tell by how bud was talking he wasn't expecting paparazzi run and tell screenshots.

Wallo made a whole graphic design announcement for some screenshot gossip. Yuck. Shaderoom need to hire him

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Did y’all think Wallo was “real”? When is anybody gonna learn that every single person you think is “real” is a fraud that stands for nothing, except their own benefits?

Big Boda

Daps
Reppin
Did y’all think Wallo was “real”? When is anybody gonna learn that every single person you think is “real” is a fraud that stands for nothing, except their own benefits?

Nah I didn't have wallo as some high standard of realness. The average man is above running to another man with text message screenshots then running to instagram with the screenshots. if you cant meet that basic bar of conduct you aint shyt in my opinion. nobody famous is gonna trust they can talk to wallo in confidence he wont try to expose what they say

Last edited: