Walmart is starting to close stores....

Daps
fukk Walmart with a sick dikk........ you ain't got no leg to stand on when you reordering quarterly profits........ they need to put a number on all the wage theft that has taken place over the years....... that's where the outrage should come from.....

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
fukk Walmart with a sick dikk........ you ain't got no leg to stand on when you reordering quarterly profits........ they need to put a number on all the wage theft that has taken place over the years....... that's where the outrage should come from.....
Yeah, they made me work thru lunch and didn't pay me. They had someone steal my password so they could change My time. In my mountain of issues, I forgot about that move.

Yeah, let me go back to that :rolleyes:

Daps
M
Yeah, they made me work thru lunch and didn't pay me. They had someone steal my password so they could change My time. In my mountain of issues, I forgot about that move.

Yeah, let me go back to that :rolleyes:
Multiply your plight by millions and millions of workers...... vulnerable workers......who were known to be being taken advantage of......hope that pendulum swings far far back and gets stuck

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wish we had a super target in my city. The potential for fukk shyt and ignorant ppl is to high at Wal Mart, and don't let it be the 1st of the month.
That's why i don't even shop there anymore. I'm fine shopping at places that require a membership, because people are less likely to act up if you have to pay just to shop.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Don't let this be put on "retail theft". Every company big or small accounts for and sets aside budget for certain amount of loss. Weather that be theft, recall, malfunction or being opened/tampered with before it reaches the store. Amazon whooping big box stores asses.
No, they want to create self checkout for everything to try to recoup some of the business they are losing to Amazon and boutique/local grocers. Ain't no amount of stealing anywhere close to the billions they losing to Bezos.

Walmart's Q2 2023 Earnings were around $7.9 Billion.
Amazon's Q2 2023 Earnings were around $134 Billion.

This shyt ain't close.

Thing is Wal-Mart doesn't have the cultural cache of places like Target or Costco either. Target may be a fraction of the size of Wal-Mart...but they also don't have as much overhead.