JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

I'm watching this and I don't know how I feel about him. He seems alright but the pimping career is still kinda shytty. Idk. What y'all think?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
No, because its a waste of talent.

If youre loaded with charisma - youre supposed to be a politician or a diplomat.

Its like dudes who are successful drug dealers....youre supposed to be putting that talent toward legit business.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No, because its a waste of talent.

If youre loaded with charisma - youre supposed to be a politician or a diplomat.

Its like dudes who are successful drug dealers....youre supposed to be putting that talent toward legit business.
Facts, Spoke to Many Pimps in Hunts Point. extreme risk for a tiny reward.

To keep it a buck really no reward it's rare that you ride off into the sunset with your bottom bytch and even if you. did shorty was a pin cushion

Finally most Pimps would say that great hoes like great Pimps are born not made so even if you attempted to sqaure up with one she's not going to make the adjustment with her folks so even with a former hoe you'd have to at least Mack to her to keep her in check.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I'm watching this and I don't know how I feel about him. He seems alright but the pimping career is still kinda shytty. Idk. What y'all think?

Beleive criminals on the internet brehs.

You think the dude is gonna say he was a gorrilla knocking out hoes when his trap wasn't correct?

Making hoes abandon their children?

Looking the other way when a UA is clearly "choosing" and turning her out?

Turning out a two parent household middle class chick simply because she's horny and goofy?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Beleive criminals on the internet brehs.

You think the dude is gonna say he was a gorrilla knocking out hoes when his trap wasn't correct?

Making hoes abandon their children?

Looking the other way when a UA is clearly "choosing" and turning her out?

Turning out a two parent household middle class chick simply because she's horny and goofy?
Good point, he sweet-talked tf out of me

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good point, he sweet-talked tf out of me
Non Harlem phrasing aside The game is for everyone.

Son says he's 5'5" not handsome game and in a clown suit and women give him dough.
If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about "the game" having a frame and women I don't know what will.

Homie wasn't even charismatic.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Non Harlem phrasing aside The game is for everyone.

Son says he's 5'5" not handsome game and in a clown suit and women give him dough.
If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about "the game" having a frame and women I don't know what will.

Homie wasn't even charismatic.
Interesting