Wanna make a box of toys full of old and new toys for my cousins son(6) what should I buy him?

Mystic

All Star
Daps
So my cousins son is 6 could have sworn he was 7 so I thought of giving him a mix of classic toys and new toys since he be playing with the Sega and Nintendo classics all the time I he do is play Sonic 1 to Sonic CD.

I know imma get some Transformers from the 80s, some later on I had growing up. He likes Spiderman so maybe one of them Spiderman web shooters from the 00s I wanted but never got. I'd do the OG beyblades but those are expensive in the box brand new and used for something like that? Ehhhhh(I'd have no problem with used OG transformers in decent enough condition just strapped up in some plastic wrap when I ship everything. Some classic nerf guns with some new ones(nothing realistic but that should be obvious then again this gen of kids they listen to Youngboy so maybe a realistic gun is what these kids want). Maybe some older super soakers with the new one that recharges and can shoot like a pistol, shotgun or a rifle(not a Super Soaker gun though but the exact same ideal, a water blaster) :whoo: He like Dragonballz so maybe some DBZ toys. Gundam seems like he'd like the toys. Any suggestions are appreciated God bless

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Bruh 80s transformers are expensive. My boy collects them, has the whole g1 graded in acrylic. Might find some of the reissue at cheaper prices but the g1 stuff...nah. or just get the new ones.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
" Buy him milk, and pampers tryin ta do my part
And he's my son, I gots ta try to make him hard
I buy him clothes, and jewelry not the Tonka toys
Because the Tonka toys will only punk my boy
And I don't want my son to look at life
Through a replica of reality tryin' to make it lifelike
But yet and still I let my son be a kid
Just give him up the real, exactly like my momma did
So when he gets to be a man he'll appreciate
The game I gave him way back when he used to roller skate
And now my son is four years old
I really gots ta give the real and try to play the father's role
Because these years he'll remember most
So it's all about little Marcus and me becomin' close "

- Brad Jordan

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Not familiar with the "New" but the "Old" gotta include:

Etch-a-sketch
Super Soaker
A football & basketball (ion thinks kids these days get those)
Gameboy
A Nerf set
Couple GI Joe's

:wow:
Might have to pick this up cause $50 shipped seems like a steal
s-l1200-5.webp
s-l1200-4.webp
s-l1200-3.webp
s-l1200-2.webp
s-l1200-1.webp

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Bruh 80s transformers are expensive. My boy collects them, has the whole g1 graded in acrylic. Might find some of the reissue at cheaper prices but the g1 stuff...nah. or just get the new ones.
I mean a boxed OG Optimus prime is only $400 boxed and I say only because I'd expect them to be $1000+

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on what I’ve seen you post you need to be far & away from kids

You bound to put something inappropriate in.