WANTED: Foster Families To House Adult Illegal Immigrants for $7400/mo!

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
WANTED: Foster Families To House ADULT ILLEGAL ALIENS!

The Texas-based nonprofit Catholic Charities are in need of foster families to house 15 to 22 year old illegal aliens.

The age of 22 requires the illegal be earning a high school diploma.

Foster families will receive $40 per day for each illegal, and the payments are funded by the federal government.

A foster family can receive up to $7,400 per month for housing 6 illegal immigrants.

In addition to daily payments illegals are provided:

1. Taxpayer subsidized education,

2. Health care,

3. Transportation,

4. English lessons,

5. Legal counsel,

6. And an "allowance."

FROM ARTICLE:

“Most of our children are 15 to 17-years-old,” she said. “But some stay in our program until they are 22-years-old; if they’re still working on getting their high school diploma, they can stay until they’re that age.”

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
democrats are doing all they can to buy the illegal immigrant vote. Once these cats become legal, they'll be lifelong democrats. Poor people in the US are being marginalized in favor of foreign invaders. thanks to our first BLACK president. Easily the biggest hinderance on African Americans in a long time.

Disgusting.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt this is true. I can't find the original article anywhere. Just this same seemingly bogus ad posted all over the place.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
If true, there's some Texas land lord with a few cribs that he's about flood with illegals.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
here is the charity breh if u wanna apply http://www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org/ifc
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!don't give it to dead7, he'll probably torture them in his basement while wearing a wig and outfit to look like Ayn Rand
yyKkZCn.jpg
"put the lotion on the skin and repeat after me gobment baaaad"