Daps
coverWAR400.jpg

Exodus​
Hall Of Kings​
pyscho Killah​
Smugglin Souls From Hell To Heaven​
Geisterpiraten​
Drunken Pirates

@Esco @tuckdog @Wenzel Dashington @Craig Doyle @((ReFleX)) @gragra @I'z @Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @Capo Dei Capi @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @Apollo Kid @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @Remy Danton @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @ThreeLetterAgency @*crackSTAR*@Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist @Pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke @Danie84

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Warcloud a/k/a Holocaust -

This is his chosen stage name.......yeah his future is bright.....:rudy:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
dont know for sure found it here;

http://wu-tangfam.blogspot.com

More Wu Nerds using a past Affililates name for their mixtape this has nothing to do with Holocaust literally

You should delete this thread, Holo doesn't even spit, adlib he doesn't even exist on this lol

This is 100% fraud shyt

Respect to you ofcoruse but now I want to smack the shyt out of these nikkas

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Wait wait...I'm confused "Geisterpiraten" is an actual beat Warcloud spit on....and they put his voice in the beginning...but took his verse off

I'm confused..what kinda foreign bullshyt is this..

i wish i had this in physica form so i could spit on this..they're saying his name on the track but no verses