WARNING: Dead bodies on video. 3 People Shot and Killed at Dallas Strip Club “AOD”

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
if ya money right u can bypass the detectors n body searches...

then u got places like

tigers cabaret ..... i know for a fact security some hoes

u can walk in pay the fee...look em dead in their eyes say nikka if u touch me ...u gone be layin here..

n they move to the side...

What do you expect someone making 15 an hour to do?

Daps
then u got places like
u can walk in pay the fee...look em dead in their eyes say nikka if u touch me ...u gone be layin here..

i guess that answers the question posed, if they can get shut down for something like this. call any premises liability/wrongful death lawyer, they'll find a way to bankrupt this place. And they should if that's how security does things

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Must be different out there. Most spots I seen will contract with the city PD instead of only private security. And I highly doubt you gonna get away with trying to flex on an officer

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

then u got places like

That don’t make them hoes fam, them muscles can’t stop a .45. The owners should hire real law enforcement.