WARNING: Dead bodies on video. 3 People Shot and Killed at Dallas Strip Club “AOD”

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what the killers did afterwards. Did they go home and go to sleep? Stop at their mothers house to check up on her? Go to a diner for Belgian waffles? Just curious where on the normal meter does this register for them.

got rid of the guns or stashed them at one of their girls apartment, then to the trap to smoke?

I remember reading transcripts from a trial of some killer from New Orleans and he was talking about how they had just smoked two ppl, and as they were driving away they saw someone else they were beefing with...dude said he told his boy to stop the car so he could jump out and kill him but he realized he only had 4 or 5 bullets left and he didn’t want to take any chances in case the enemy shot back lol

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
them nikkas aint makin 15....

tigers d-boy central...

its never the same guards..whatever d-boy is in there..they nikkas work the door..

and you telling 22,000 strangers this.. why? what you gain from this ? rat ass bytch

you talk so much on here.. to STRANGERS

you a whole ass rat..not even just this subject.. alwayhs on here telling other people business

just a real fukking clown ass rat

never seen someone so happy to tell other people business than you gossiping ass rat ass snitch ass bytch ass poster

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
got rid of the guns or stashed them at one of their girls apartment, then to the trap to smoke?

I remember reading transcripts from a trial of some killer from New Orleans and he was talking about how they had just smoked two ppl, and as they were driving away they saw someone else they were beefing with...dude said he told his boy to stop the car so he could jump out and kill him but he realized he only had 4 or 5 bullets left and he didn’t want to take any chances in case the enemy shot back lol

smh

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
and you telling 22,000 strangers this.. why? what you gain from this ? rat ass bytch

you a whole ass rat..not even just this subject.. alwayhs on here telling other people business

never seen someone so happy to tell other people busiss than you gossiping ass rat ass snitch ass bytch ass poster
Insert Morgan Freeman meme. No way dudes from the streets talking that much. I feel a sense of pride from most of the stuff I leave unsaid on here. And i ain't been in no shyt in 2 decades.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
One of the main reasons I've never gone to a strip club is because that's where pimps, ladies of the night, and people trying to make fast cash congregate. Fast cash usually involves drugs and drug dealers. My friend invited me to his bachelor party last year at a strip club. I told him I was good :hubie:.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

never seen someone so happy to tell other people business than you gossiping ass rat ass snitch ass bytch ass poster
A large group of black people trying to have fun together were terrorized and almost murdered by some terrorists and this is what you are worried about, priorities :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
One of the main reasons I've never gone to a strip club is because that's where pimps, ladies of the night, and people trying to make fast cash congregate. Fast cash usually involves drugs and drug dealers. My friend invited me to his bachelor party last year at a strip club. I told him I was good :hubie:.

bytch ass nikka :camby: