WARNING: Dead bodies on video. 3 People Shot and Killed at Dallas Strip Club “AOD”

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Those people are called

selfish morons

They can get the rona
They can spread the rona
They can make the elderly or weak people ill
Those people can DIE

Every single person on this planet wants to “go out and have fun” but ADULTS don’t do so, or do so safely (social distancing, masks, only with people who are taking daily precautions)

Ass and titties And hanging out are that important to dumb azz morons and their airhead girls.. that they are willing to basically kill people over it by increasing the spread risk of a deadly virus.

:snoop:

People have no idea how ignorant they sound saying what you just said (not saying you believe that’s ok)
You're a cac who lives in Sweden.. shut the fukk up
Your bytch ass country didn't even shut down for the Rona
How did that work out for u gay furniture making muthafukkas?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you telling 22,000 strangers this.. why? what you gain from this ? rat ass bytch

you talk so much on here.. to STRANGERS

you a whole ass rat..not even just this subject.. alwayhs on here telling other people business

just a real fukking clown ass rat

never seen someone so happy to tell other people business than you gossiping ass rat ass snitch ass bytch ass poster

:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
One of the main reasons I've never gone to a strip club is because that's where pimps, ladies of the night, and people trying to make fast cash congregate. Fast cash usually involves drugs and drug dealers. My friend invited me to his bachelor party last year at a strip club. I told him I was good :hubie:.
Bruh everyone goes or have gone to a stripclub :mjlol:

shyts not the wild west...

Businessmen go, women go, athletes, etc.

Just depends on the type of spot and the time. Most time shyt is just a club with naked bytches. If you hit up regular clubs you could hit up a stripclub...

I do advise avoiding these type of clubs (stunt clubs) on these type of days.