WARNING: Dead bodies on video. 3 People Shot and Killed at Dallas Strip Club “AOD”

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No such thing a stripclubs, these are stunt clubs!

everyone is there to be seen.

y’all wanna see ass and lower the risk of being shot and actually be able to chill go during the day! fukk throwing money & stunting! Get your dikk rode in peace!
lol there is a stigma(dont know if its still around) that comes with nikkas that do that tho and i dont think alot want that attached to them

plus you have to consider nikkas work. and idk any strip club that be poppin or is at its best during the day

its better to go at night but leave or keep your head on a swivel once 12-1 AM hits, 1- 4 am is where fukkery happens and things occur that you will see on your local news channel tomorrow

and even then you should still keep your guards up in the early parts of nights in general.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
No such thing a stripclubs, these are stunt clubs!

everyone is there to be seen.

y’all wanna see ass and lower the risk of being shot and actually be able to chill go during the day! fukk throwing money & stunting! Get your dikk rode in peace!
Real strip club vet right here :salute:

Ain't worth the bullshyt going on a Saturday night or some shyt. The service is much better during the day, you can prolly cop a meal, the strippers work for every penny you give em, you don't gotta look at dumb nikkas tryna stunt or fighting, corny nikkas that bring they girlfriends and they wack ass bytches try to be the center of attention, just so much that I hate about going to the strip club during the evening.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

This is the vibe in my C A R at best with this type or music

Everything about this scenario breeds jealousy
Jealousy breeds violence

you got hoes

Mad testosterone in the room with this competitive vibe

nikkas wanna show off

Then other nikkas feel offended because they want to stunt too-feel like the other shouldn’t stunt and other crabs in a barrel bullshyt

Add: street relationships, gang shyt, rivalries, grudges, pimps who pimp/managers who manage the strippers, debts etc.

and POOR security who let their homies bring in the tool all the time

It is a count down until someone gets popped

See and be seen can come at a price and no Black man should waste his time in there

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
lol there is a stigma(dont know if its still around) that comes with nikkas that do that tho and i dont think alot want that attached to them

plus you have to consider nikkas work. and idk any strip club that be poppin or is at its best during the day

its better to go at night but leave or keep your head on a swivel once 12-1 AM hits, 1- 4 am is where fukkery happens and things occur that you will see on your local news channel tomorrow

and even then you should still keep your guards up in the early parts of nights in general.
Or not go and guarantee survival
:dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
not everyone wants to stay inside like a hermit like you
I just came home breh lol
:umad:

You just came up with a strategy to not get shot at a strip club

You have a sex addiction?
You have a wish death?

If you need a schedule to survive a party. Maybe not go breh.

It’s your chest and head, not mine. Go ahead.
:mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That don’t make them hoes fam, them muscles can’t stop a .45. The owners should hire real law enforcement.
they hoes because they have it on em..n still get boguarded out the way

n the area tigers is in...all the laws over there crooked...they bring some of the birds in n pimp em...

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
and you telling 22,000 strangers this.. why? what you gain from this ? rat ass bytch

you talk so much on here.. to STRANGERS

you a whole ass rat..not even just this subject.. alwayhs on here telling other people business

just a real fukking clown ass rat

never seen someone so happy to tell other people business than you gossiping ass rat ass snitch ass bytch ass poster

Insert Morgan Freeman meme. No way dudes from the streets talking that much. I feel a sense of pride from most of the stuff I leave unsaid on here. And i ain't been in no shyt in 2 decades.

Man shut yall stupid assess up :hhh:

This is a message board, we discuss things here. For all we know shopthatwrecks is lying his ass off.

Aint like the nikka gave up names and socials and even if he does, fukk those clown for doing dirt anyway :yeshrug:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx

You have a wish death?

Real talk he dropped game in my older yrs I learned be parking lot pimp til bout 0210 then head home the scenic route.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I totally get why they would say that but reality is people want to live a normal life. Pandemic or not. No one goes out to have a good time looking to get shot or killed.
Those people are called

selfish morons

They can get the rona
They can spread the rona
They can make the elderly or weak people ill
Those people can DIE

Every single person on this planet wants to “go out and have fun” but ADULTS don’t do so, or do so safely (social distancing, masks, only with people who are taking daily precautions)

Ass and titties And hanging out are that important to dumb azz morons and their airhead girls.. that they are willing to basically kill people over it by increasing the spread risk of a deadly virus.

:snoop:

People have no idea how ignorant they sound saying what you just said (not saying you believe that’s ok)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

You have a wish death?

you say this like a strip club comes with a bullet

if you to scared to go just dont go nikka, not everyone is a scaredy little bytch like you

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Dont think they give a fukk about the location. Their ego gets hurt, they’re drunk and they gon let off.
yep if the broads are live in the establishment n not choosing the nikkas that think they got it...

nikkas not gettin chose pocket watchin n eye hustling...until the time is right...they will set it off...get swept...comeback bussin...

dont let it be a known performer in town...a point would try to get proven