Warnock vs. Walker Run-Off Election Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Hold on hold on.

Ain’t you a MAGA Trump supporter ? Why are you in here running games ?

@Neo The Resurrected ONE agaim failing to call this Republican shill out is baffling to me.

Lmao at TLRepublicans trynna switch their narratives. What the fukk am I seeing ?

I'm not running games.

It's obvious that Warnock should have destroyed Walker.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Kemp is that aw-shucks Bush-type republican whose clout is increasing and is popular in the south.
ok but he isnt MAGA and he is half way competent...so like I said if Republicans ran another Kemp type against Warnock they would of easily won this election without a runoff...I think the good news about this victory for republicans is that they can more easily Bush Trump and get on with the Desantis/Kemp show

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ok but he isnt MAGA and he is half way competent...so like I said if Republicans ran another Kemp type against Warnock they would of easily won this election without a runoff...I think the good news about this victory for republicans is that they can more easily Bush Trump and get on with the Desantis/Kemp show
In GA politics this was the drama. Walker beat a more capable republican in the primary that would have washed Warnock.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Don't let us pull receipts on your ass. You shyt on democrats with every chance you get and run interference for republicans.
We see you around here...You are insulting our intelligence right now.

I don't give a fukk lol nikka said that shyt like that was a threat......Don't let us pull receipts...lol....Oh I'm scared :heh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I don't give a fukk lol nikka said that shyt like that was a threat......Don't let us pull receipts...lol....Oh I'm scared :heh:
Just admit you are a Trump supporter and move on. No one loses sleep over it. Just stop hiding it like a coward because it's transparent around here who you support. You just hate being called out on it....