Warnock vs. Walker Run-Off Election Thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
WHY DOES THIS BRAIN DEAD CTE DRIVEN DOOFUS GOT THAT MANY VOTES:mindblown:
The shyt about his family business getting aired out by bite the democrats in the ass.

Dude is a c00n..but I think older folks see airing out business like that as dirty.

And might rally around that..feel sympathy for him..his bumbling uneducated self ..the heartland cacs...they understand that ,not threatened by it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Good luck :yeshrug:Not really into voting for a man who has to go to a runoff to defeat Buckwheat. :unimpressed: Especially with you Democrat brownnosing c00ns trying to scapegoat black men already for if Warnock loses :camby:

Just so everyone knows, this is the same guy who just a few days ago cosigned the 2020 election conspiracy and threw on a cape for the open suppression of Black voters in Georgia:

After the 2020 election "wins", assurances must be made. Pretty sure if they're doing something illegal the Dems will be on it immediately.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
A werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? :jbhmm::mjlol:

Like I said, if you can't beat Walker in a regular election, I'm not that confident that you should be in the Senate.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? :jbhmm::mjlol:

Like I said, if you can't beat Walker in a regular election, I'm not that confident that you should be in the Senate.

You moron, you could put a pile of shark shyt on the ticket in GA, if there is an R beside it then it’s getting 49% of the vote in the general election.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You moron, you could put a pile of shark shyt on the ticket in GA, if there is an R beside it then it’s getting 49% of the vote in the general election.
Exactly. It blows my mind folks try this argument about Dem candidates not being good enough or not campaigning enough in places like this :snoop:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
dope thread

also love the eddie murphy 'raw' reference in your profile. dexter st jacque hahaha

hqdefault.jpg