Warren Sapp being a fat piece of shyt again

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
fukk Tim Jernigan he aint done shyt yet, and seeing that his alma mater is Bust U he prolly wont
TimmyJudo.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
It's not that bad when you read the article and see his side of things but he still on one

I agree. Sapp is a hall of fame a$$hole, and a contemptible human being but his point is somewhat reasonable here. If you're gunna honor someone, why not reach out to him first before you do it? Why is the first place Sapp hears about it is in the papers when you coulda just called? And it wouldnt be like '88 and hov when he didnt even give you his number either.

But Sapp being who is can never take the high road. He petty to def. He knows this young cat doesnt have an ill intention, so why not publicly offer a blessing anyway? Not in his character.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
One of my homeboys asked me one time "if you could snuff any athlete of your choice, who would it be?"
And with all the quickness i said Warren Sapp:pachaha:
I dont think ANYONE fukks with Warren Sapp
Dude been a dikkhead for what seems like forever

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
amazing on the field

:mjlol: :snoop: :wtf: off the field

its a shame too, his story is legendary. walks on at The U as a 4th TE, 2 years later hes one of the best pass rushing DT's the world has ever known

hes just such a mess of a person. Cortez/Jerome/Wilfork all have higher profiles within the program because hes such a dikk (Cortez was a better player imo, both legends)

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Timmy Jernigan going to be 'bigger person' when it comes to Warren Sapp

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- All Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Timmy Jerniganwanted to do was honor one of his role models by changing his jersey number to No. 99. What he got in return was an unexpected attack on social media.

After Warren Sapp learned of Jernigan's tribute, the Hall of Fame defensive lineman said he wanted to stop it becauseJernigan didn't reach out to him before doing so. Sapp was also upset that Jernigan hadn't stayed in touch with him over the last two years.

Timmy Jernigan changed his jersey to No. 99 to honor Warren Sapp, but the Hall of Famer didn't approve of the gesture. Rob Carr/Getty Images
Jernigan appeared shocked and a little hurt by Sapp's peculiar response.

"I'm going to be the bigger person," Jernigan said. "He says what he wants to. He can feel what he wants to. At the end of the day, it's all good. All I'm worried about is winning football games here in Baltimore."

It was two weeks ago when Jernigan switched his number from No. 97 to No. 99. He explained that he grew up watching Sapp and has always tried to model his game after him.

Instead of accepting the admiration with grace, Sapp tweeted out:

"Every now and then, you come across those type of people in life," Jernigan said. "I just can't worry about that. I'm not worried about that guy. I'm not changing my number. And if you don't want it to be about him, it doesn't have to. At the end of the day, it's just a number."

While Sapp doesn't think Jernigan handled everything the right way, Jernigan's biggest mistake was choosing the wrong person for his role model.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
By Sapps logic if I wore #8 as a qb got drafted by the Giants I need to ask Steve Young for permission. Or how about every wr who wears #80 has to ask Jerry Rice.

Sapp is such an assclown

If Dwayne Johnson wasn't often injured at The U we probably never had to hear about this shythead.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
One of my homeboys asked me one time "if you could snuff any athlete of your choice, who would it be?"
And with all the quickness i said Warren Sapp:pachaha:
I dont think ANYONE fukks with Warren Sapp
Dude been a dikkhead for what seems like forever

Yeah he is a top 5 a$$hole

Strahan won