Warriors have the most pathetic fans..walking out before the game is over

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't blame them.

I went to a game over the Holiday break back in December and they have got some of the worst public parking traffic I've ever been had to sit through leaving a venue. It was so bad that I'd probably not even want to go to another game there given the opportunity. Was in the parking lot for like an hour just trying to leave... and this was when they were playing the Bucks. Can't imagine a playoff game.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's why I BART to Dubs games :blessed:

Fukk traffic :wow:
My hotel was in San Fran, does the train go from that station across the bridge?
I'm from Chicago so I just got a rental car and drove.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Warrior fans can do what they want.

They supported that team wholeheartedly thru some lean years.

Granted MOST of the fans at the games now are not the ones who were there several years ago tho.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Game was way over by that point.

And why people so obsessed with other fans? Can't say shyt about the Heat, the Warriors, the Lakers when they are winning, fukk it go for the fans.

And look at the people leaving. Can afford lower level seats and leave before the games over, wish I was a band wagon fan too. :yeshrug:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
My hotel was in San Fran, does the train go from that station across the bridge?

It does. BART goes to every major region except San Jose and it's the best way to beat traffic if you're going to a major site. riding BART during rush hour is the worst tho. everybody is elbow to elbow, sweaty and sometimes bad body odor. i hate stereotyping but i always avoid indians on the train since every single one i came across smelled disgusting:gag:

bart-system-map-exit-powell.png

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you stay near union square you can just walk to the station and get to oracle in no time. Between the bay bridge toll and the arena parking, its way cheaper but it can be disgusting right after the game with how crowded the train gets. Its outside of commuter hours so they have smaller trains and it comes through less often.