Warriors org upset about Thunder's treatment of Durant

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You just named a bunch of teams in middle America. I dont have time to educate you on income disparity.

You think being in middle America has to do with those teams being able to make a profit and still entertain the average working public ......THE CAVS MIDDLE AMERICA TEAM PAYROLL PUTS THE WARRIORS WEST COAST PAYROLL TO SHAME:hhh:.........this isn't about middle America...this is about the warriors owners attempt to be a 1 percenters entertainment Mecca while y'all Oakland nikkas get to watch the games on hashytashi 2000's wit wire hanger antennas:martin:

Lacob has no love for "The Town"....reason why he moving the arena to San Fran:mjpls:......he don't fukk wit y'all, but some of y'all ready to bang out in honor of his product:francis:

Lacob does bang this joint wit the Bay Area legend on it in the whip tho....

.....town reppin':wow:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You think being in middle America has to do with those teams being able to make a profit and still entertain the average working public ......THE CAVS MIDDLE AMERICA TEAM PAYROLL PUTS THE WARRIORS WEST COAST PAYROLL TO SHAME:hhh:.........this isn't about middle America...this is about the warriors owners attempt to be a 1 percenters entertainment Mecca while y'all Oakland nikkas get to watch the games on hashytashi 2000's wit wire hanger antennas:martin:

Lacob has no love for "The Town"....reason why he moving the arena to San Fran:mjpls:......he don't fukk wit y'all, but some of y'all ready to bang out in honor of his product:francis:

Lacob does bang this joint wit the Bay Area legend on it in the whip tho....

.....town reppin':wow:

My point is a $50,000 3 bedroom home in Ohio would be $500,000 out here.

The Knicks are trash yet their tickets are expensive because its New York...

If the Cavs played in California or New York the tickets would cost the same amount as Warriors games.

Higher average salaries = higher costs for the same product

Daps

Sources told ESPN's Chris Haynes that the Warriors were of the mindset that someone from ownership or management should have addressed the media on Durant's behalf to help ease the tension upon his return.

"I don't agree," Kerr said. "[Thunder general manager] Sam Presti's a friend of mine. I know [Thunder chairman] Clay Bennett, it's a class organization all the way. So I don't really pay any attention to a story like that unless there's an actual name that's put on, so, I assume it's just sources? Sources? So I don't know who that is. It's nobody with the Warriors. So, we have great respect for the Thunder. Sam's been a friend of mine forever. They're first class, so I don't know where that comes from.

Curry also dismissed the report.

"This league is a very interesting place all the way through. Certain stories that don't need to see the light of day, don't need to have any kind of life breathed into them, are somehow the most popular. It's kind of how it goes," he said. "To me it's kind of comical. Just what can be put on a spotlight during an 82-game year, and at the end of the day we're all just trying to win games and enjoy what we do for a living, and that's it."

Curry said he wasn't surprised by the story.

"I actually look forward to waking up and seeing what ridiculousness is posted," he said.

And of course thecoli is gonna ignore this, just to keep pushing their dumbass agenda. :mjlol:

Daps
big 3 era heat receivied 50x more hate and didn't cry as much as these clowns:heh:
tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

Daps
Everyone involved with the warriors, from the fans all the way to the top to Mr. Light years ahead, just exemplify what it means to be a bytch. :wow:

This can't be real :scust:

bytchass nikkas :mjlol:

Why would they go out of their way to make an opposing player comfortable:russ:

Holy fukk that organization softer than gummy worms

shyt like this is how I can see why So many fans turned on Golden State.

It's because they're not only arrogant(the dancing, the light years ahead comment by the owner, the the smugness), but they're also whiny as shyt. You can't be so overconfident you think you're ahead of every other team by a massive distance while also complaining about everything that goes wrong for you and act like life's unfair. They basically act like spoiled children. :ld:
:dead: at the amount of daps these posts got. Shows how much this board hates this team, that they even believe fictional bullshyt. TheColi - where we believe lies, and ignore facts.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why this furious nikka posting 3x in a row?

Look bruh, what you expect Steve and Steph to say? You can't read into the bullshyt? Steph talking about "I look forward to it" :rolleyes:

Even if this wasn't true, that don't erase all the previous hoe moves. Wiz will be in town next week to whip that ass again :win:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why this furious nikka posting 3x in a row?

Look bruh, what you expect Steve and Steph to say? You can't read into the bullshyt? Steph talking about "I look forward to it" :rolleyes:

Even if this wasn't true, that don't erase all the previous hoe moves. Wiz will be in town next week to whip that ass again :win:
i wish his doctor medicated him again :scust:. coli was peacefully when he was gone :ahh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
My point is a $50,000 3 bedroom home in Ohio would be $500,000 out here.

The Knicks are trash yet their tickets are expensive because its New York...

If the Cavs played in California or New York the tickets would cost the same amount as Warriors games.

Higher average salaries = higher costs for the same product

But average joes be at Clippers games and now at the defunct Lakers games too:sas2:.....it has nothing to do with region.....this is about an owner who has a hot product and a gullible well paid fanbase to exploit that doesn't include the average Bay Area breh.(rich silicone valley execs mostly Asian, mid eastern and white don't question game prices and many aren't nba fan vets......they're just enjoying a local cultural attraction, like the aquarium or a fun park, yet you loyal lifers wit the tattoos, wall banners and game time drinking problems get sidestepped:francis:) He is simply making profit and cashing in....he is a pariah. And you all make excuses for his fukk shyt cuz they won a chip wit y'all city name on it:snoop:. They'll be the San Fran warriors in 3....2....1....

And about the bolded my nikka.....Ohio is in America and that shyt doesnt exist but on the foreclosure marked same as in the bay ......$50,0000 3 bedroom....yea aight nikka :skip:.....I had a homie move from cincinnati back to the bay cuz he claimed it was more cost effective .....we all in America breh.

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
The organization could have handled it better, yes, but who cares. KD gonna be aight. His only focus should be rehabbing his knee.

I'm guessing him walking with a limp/still being on crutches means that return may be further out than originally implied.

The fukk you mean the organiztion could have handled it better? :wtf:

fukk his hurt feelings. The Thunder handled it the same way they handled everybody else that left & came back. This special little snowflake & his circle thinking there was going to be any other reaction from the fans if someone came out before the game & praised him should let you know these fukkers are living in a fantasy world. Did he want a fukking video for the crowd to just shyt on? Was he going to stand up after & wave to crowd after & think it was going to be different all of a sudden? The day he bytched up & left Presti had a press conference thanking him for everything he did, that's where shyt ended from the Thunder side.

He created this situation, it ain't on the organization to try & make it easier on him anymore.