was alpo killing rich porter justified?

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Is any killing justified? Ultimately, the state gets to decide that.

Heh, funny how this story is 30 years old and nikkas still talk about it thanks to rap music. It's a sad story but it's no different from countless other tragedies.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
No. He killed him because Rich had the connect and sold Alpo the keys for a price higher than what the connect was charging....basically taking a cut.

Is it slimy?

Somewhat.

It happens everyday in regular business. Let's say you a chick selling hair to ratchet broads in the hood. You get the weave from Alibaba for $15 and sell it to your friends for $50. That's basically what Alpo killed Rich over :russ: :heh: Was Rich supposed to give the keys to Alpo for free? Why would he do that when he could sell them to other dealers and make money :heh: The drug business is stupid. Nikka mad over something people would do in everyday business 99.999% of the time.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk over someone who's a loose cannon and then lie when confronted

Not saying its justified but...some retaliation for the disrespect alone should've been expected. Friends or not

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The thing is, Alpo was the one who met the connect first and then linked him up with rich. So for rich to do that he was playing with fire..
Tho I feel like today stuff like that is more forgivable, I can't see anyone I know killing a nikka for middle mannin them, but then again Alpo was a serial killer so :manny:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
The thing is, Alpo was the one who met the connect first and then linked him up with rich. So for rich to do that he was playing with fire..
Tho I feel like today stuff like that is more forgivable, I can't see anyone I know killing a nikka for middle mannin them, but then again Alpo was a serial killer so :manny:
something is definitely off with that nikka:merchant:

surprised he aint showed his face in harlem :dame:

yet

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
No. He killed him because Rich had the connect and sold Alpo the keys for a price higher than what the connect was charging....basically taking a cut.

Is it slimy?

Somewhat.

It happens everyday in regular business. Let's say you a chick selling hair to ratchet broads in the hood. You get the weave from Alibaba for $15 and sell it to your friends for $50. That's basically what Alpo killed Rich over :russ: :heh: Was Rich supposed to give the keys to Alpo for free? Why would he do that when he could sell them to other dealers and make money :heh: The drug business is stupid. Nikka mad over something people would do in everyday business 99.999% of the time.
it was deeper than tho. It was alpo connect, but couldn't get in contact wit po, when he bounced back from a fall off he so happened to run into rich, he start supplying them both again, rich don't tell po that it's his connect that supplying him. Po finally runs into the connect and ask him when will he put him back on, connect tells po he been giving rich the bricks the whole time for a cheaper price than what rich was telling him, pretty much overcharging him 2-3k for his own connect. The nikka lied repeated and got smashed.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
it was deeper than tho. It was alpo connect, but couldn't get in contact wit po, when he bounced back from a fall off he so happened to run into rich, he start supplying them both again, rich don't tell po that it's his connect that supplying him. Po finally runs into the connect and ask him when will he put him back on, connect tells po he been giving rich the bricks the whole time for a cheaper price than what rich was telling him, pretty much overcharging him 2-3k for his own connect. The nikka lied repeated and got smashed.

That's somewhat slimy but, that's typical cutthroat business

Funny how what's considered shrewd business in the real world is a killable offense in the drug world :heh:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

I remember reading Alpo had some nikka help him kill the boy Fray in D.C.

only to kill the nikka that helped him too later on :heh:

Guess he was just tying up loose strings :heh:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's somewhat slimy but, that's typical cutthroat business

Funny how what's considered shrewd business in the real world is a killable offense in the drug world :heh:
Yea it's maxing out your profits but when caught and confront about it and to lie about it is sometimes means death.

Plus it's not like rich was selling po the bricks. They were going half on them. So he had been pretty much deceiving dude the whole time and wouldn't tell the truth when confronted