Was Biggie Facing a Gun Charge Prior to His Untimely Passing?

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
Is this true?

In one of the recent Biggie threads, I saw someone mention that if BIG made it back to NYC, he was facing some charges.

Can anyone clarify?

If this is true, Biggie definitely had a difficult end of his life. The car accident, the charge, and, obviously, the shooting.

:sadcam:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I believe him and JM were under federal surveillance based on gun charges caught by JM, and possibly Big, though I believe just Junior Mafia members, and their possible involvement in a gun trafficking ring.

• Dap
Reactions: Aje

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I love how the news trys to make criminals into larger then life monsters. Gun trafficking ring. Lol these dudes were probably the middle Mans middle man. Same thing with the alpo story. These are just dudes that made a little money in their own hood. Every block has that story

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I love how the news trys to make criminals into larger then life monsters. Gun trafficking ring. Lol these dudes were probably the middle Mans middle man. Same thing with the alpo story. These are just dudes that made a little money in their own hood. Every block has that story
I hear you. I guess my question is: Was BIG potentially facing serious time if you survived LA?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I hear you. I guess my question is: Was BIG potentially facing serious time if you survived LA?
if it was serious biggie wouldnt have been able to leave..n a lot people have claim biggie didnt want to goto cali to begin with...

• Dap
Reactions: Aje
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if it was serious biggie wouldnt have been able to leave..n a lot people have claim biggie didnt want to goto cali to begin with...

I don't believe that because he was moving around LA crazy during his trip.

Puff is on record saying big was supposed to go to London and cancelled that to extend his trip to party in LA and go to the party at the automotive museum. He wanted to be in LA

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't believe that because he was moving around LA crazy during his trip.

Puff is on record saying big was supposed to go to London and cancelled that to extend his trip to party in LA and go to the party at the automotive museum. He wanted to be in LA
suge was on record sayin pac wanted to be in vegas..

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
If biggie would've survived he would have gone to court for that, i don't know how serious it was to that extent but yes, he also had another case pending, with a promoter he supposedly had beat up as well.

Pac on the other hand still had that case pending from which he got bailed from to sign to death row. I think that rape case was still pending.