Was Birdman JR on Carter One the first accusations of Wayne having ghostwriters>?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Or did it come before that?

I could easily see how someone would say Gillie 'wrote' Birdman JR for Lil Wayne.

Thoughts?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I advance my flow and they must like that

They like it so much they say they write that

Barking at the dog but I won't bite back

I ain't CPR, I ain't bringing they life back

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
I agree breh. Not my question though. Do you have any opinion on the question in the thread title/thread body, breh? Or nah?

Ghost writing claims came between Carter 2 and Like Father Like Son. Wayne was already showing flashes of greatness when he hopped on Shine by Birdman and the Squad up mixtapes so nobody really thought anything when BM Jr dropped. Gillie opened the can of worms himself.

The hilarity of it all is that two of his best solo tracks are Wayne disses.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I'm not gon even front BM JR was the first song I heard that made me go :leon: Lil Wayne got bars! lol so I can easily see that as being ghostwritten

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I'm not gon even front BM JR was the first song I heard that made me go :leon: Lil Wayne got bars! lol so I can easily see that as being ghostwritten
People act like Wayne didn't snap on his FIRST SOLO SINGLE. The Block is Hot is not that different from BM Jr. lyrically...

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
People act like Wayne didn't snap on his FIRST SOLO SINGLE. The Block is Hot is not that different from BM Jr. lyrically...
nah lol I always was a fan but he definitely made a jump, Block is Hot was different than his Sqad era and BM JR was also

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
This claim always made no sense..them sq 4 raps>>> gillie and gillie nice but he aint that nice... gillie said in xxl he never wrote for wayne

Were you straight writing verses for Wayne, or was it more of a coaching thing?
"No, Wayne had good breath control, so it was really more of a study thing."