Was ice cube going at tupac on that west up song?

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Im just listening to this song today and notice he said ''no razor blade in our mouth just a glock''

and the only one was doing that on the movies was pac when he still was in new york :dry:

[ame="http://youtu.be/luYyInX13CM"]http://youtu.be/luYyInX13CM[/ame]

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
it was common for ppl on the east to carry razors in they mouth.. keith murray was doin that shiit in music videos before above the rim

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SUDm0BvCGo"]Erick Sermon - Hostile - YouTube[/ame]

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
tumblr_l9yu9ntlHm1qbi71b.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah man that wuz a east coast thing....he wuz shytting on the east coast inferior weapon choices and combat skills....imagine watching that Deadliest Warrior show on Spike TV and they did a episode of east coast nikkas vs west coast nikkas:laff:...ud have a couple west coast nikkas trained in combat standing there with the :rudy::childplease: while sum random east coast dudes try to downplay the glock and hype the hell out of that razor..."nah son I seen a nikka pull one out his mouth and throw it just right and cut a nikkas hand off that had the gun in it:krs:"

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Cube was shytting on the East Coast... like a good 1/3 of all the westside connection lyrics are shytting on New York.

aint nothing topping Mack 10's verses tho

" nikkas get sprayed,wearing high top fades, with Kangols backwards and Dark ass shades"

:krs:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just listening to this song today and notice he said ''no razor blade in our mouth just a glock''

and the only one was doing that on the movies was pac when he still was in new york :dry:

http://youtu.be/luYyInX13CM
hiding razor blades in the mouth is some ny shyt nikkas been doin b4 i was born......
still laughin how cube went from sucking new york dikk to yay yay westside lol

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I always wondered if Pac and Cube had some sort of beef because I don't remember them doing any type of songs together :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cube was shytting on the East Coast... like a good 1/3 of all the westside connection lyrics are shytting on New York.

aint nothing topping Mack 10's verses tho

" nikkas get sprayed,wearing high top fades, with Kangols backwards and Dark ass shades"

:krs:
lol at mac ten spitting anything that people cared about.....mac 10 is, was and always will be garbage fam lol.............he's a .22

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered if Pac and Cube had some sort of beef because I don't remember them doing any type of songs together :dwillhuh:

There was an interview with Pac where he took issue with Cube going at NY, saying he was doing it first. They never had any official beef though. They did this song together:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
:laff:

that's one of the all time top corniest shyt the eastcoast ever invented. i would literally piss myself laughing if i seen somebody pull that shyt out on the streets.

you know at least 1 NY nikka prolly swallowed that shyt on accident in the heat of the moment, had the hiccups that day on some shyt like

:birdman:..............:merchant:............. :sadcam: :sadbron: :damn: