Was martin Luther king a lying, sexually perverted, puppet for 'others'??

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I use to have a dislike for MLK but its only because of the manufactured image he's been forced to be. He was a good man and was coming around to a better a philosophy for the black community but of course when that happens, you know what follows.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Honestly, I use to have a dislike for MLK but its only because of the manufactured image he's been forced to be. He was a good man and was coming around to a better a philosophy for the black community but of course when that happens, you know what follows.

exactly, just because cacs distort the reality of what he said and did does not mean he didn't do the things he did. MLK went hard & they killed him for that reason, don't get it twisted.

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other

Just had to big up your sig and that 2Pac - Blasphemy. "Remember what my mama told me". One of my fav Pac joints.

I know this is off topic but I swore Tupac was going to be our generation's MLK. He was taking on the cops, politicians, criminal justice system. I would have loved to see him in his 30s. But there you go again. I hear people saying how behind the scenes Pac was a fraud and a liar and a bytch ass. Same type of hate as MLK. Why can't we just have some black heroes? You think George Washington was faithful to Mary's frigid ass?

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
:whoa:

how so? I'm not saying not true.... I'm just wondering how so
I never though he would be like MLK in any way politically. I just thought he would become the leader of our generation the same way that MLK is the 'leader of the civil rights movement.'

He was the most inspiring/charismatic black star of my childhood who also clearly possessed a consciousness about black history and social affairs that most other personalities his age lacked. I assumed he would mellow out in his 30s, stop rapping and become a political force leading rallies and marches for black civil rights and against injustice. And I thought he would have amassed a strong following of whites and blacks who would follow him based on his rap and acting persona. He also seemed perfectly willing to go to prison for what he believed.

Looking back I was probably just a naive/idealistic teenager who ascribed to Tupac too much intelligence and charisma. He had way more potential to be a Malcolm X figure than an MLK. Clearly Obama is our MLK. He is almost nothing like Tupac.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People go hard at him.

I usually defend him, just because...

but :lupe:
His heart was in the right place but he was living in a fantasy that historically has not shown itself to be worth much of anything. A fantasy that everyone else in the nation does not follow and does not use to help their people. Sad. People just arent ready for the power of friends, friends. In the demonic realm people need a reason to be your friend and that reason comes from some type of power that another group can benefit from. This isnt the garden of eden friends, its the garden of demons and thats so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puppets don't get assassinated in broad day light only threats

with that being said nobody will ever know the truth, it doesn't matter

what matter is will people wake up and pick up where he, Malcolm, and host of other left off

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Puppets don't get assassinated in broad day light only threats

with that being said nobody will ever know the truth, it doesn't matter

what matter is will people wake up and pick up where he, Malcolm, and host of other left off
Where did they leave off philosophically, friend?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did they leave off philosophically, friend?

it doesn't matter, the two men wanted to improve the conditions and black people, risked their lives to do it
all these black man with different views and philosophies it doesn't matter, who's gonna pick up where they left off, where the black panthers left off
who's gonna finish the fight, its up to us, no matter how we do it, how how we go about it, its on us to continue on the liberation of the black americans

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it doesn't matter, the two men wanted to improve the conditions and black people, risked their lives to do it
all these black man with different views and philosophies it doesn't matter, who's gonna pick up where they left off, where the black panthers left off
who's gonna finish the fight, its up to us, no matter how we do it, how how we go about it, its on us to continue on the liberation of the black americans
Actually it does matter because if we're going to pick up where they left off we have to understand their philosophy or admit that we're just using catch phrases and dont actually want to pick up where they left off.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually it does matter because if we're going to pick up where they left off we have to understand their philosophy or admit that we're just using catch phrases.

Stop trying to fight me and listen to what I'm saying, thats our problem has a people, everything has to be combative amongst ourselves

When I say we need to pick up where they left off, I'm saying we need to be more active in our own communities, we have to become the new leaders
brehs like us we have discussions like this, we have to be the ones to lead our people out the darkness.
Nobody is even TRYING anymore, we've become content with our situation has a whole, and have become to despise each other it seems

Instead of making threads debating the credibility of deceased people who can no longer speak for themselves, or try to shame someones reputation by bring
up things that have nothing to do with anything really, is a waste of time and thought.

Instead ask me what can we do to improve our situation and I will GLADLY ANSWER