Was My French Professor Wrong for this?

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
My french professor is from Senegal and has been in the US for a few years (shes bad as hell too :noah:) and today she was teaching us character traits. note that she has a "no english" policy while we're class is in session so its tough for the class to pick up on some things.

So like always today the class was having a tough time understanding what certain words meant and one of the students asked her to repeat what "gros" meant and she tried re-explaining but the student was still confused, so she says "no gros means big like uhh, how you say uhh...fat, large." she then pointed to this fat white girl and says "pour exemple, (girls name) es gros" and gives the kid (who asked the question) the most casual nod as if to say "Do you understand now :troll: ?"

in my mind i was like :damn: and i look over at the girl and she looked bewildered and hurt. It was like a combination of :dwillhuh: :mjcry: :martin: :mjcry:

the whole class was looking like :dame: when she said it but i legitimately dont think she realized what she had done. shyt had me :mjlol: though because this isnt the first time she's unintentionally insulted a cac student trying to get her point across.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
shes real skinny but its poking :takedat:

tumblr_mcspb0ZJ3C1qfqdfr.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was inappropriate but it made for a memorable lesson and the girl can always ask for an apology of she's really worried about it. Your prof sounds like a good teacher. The same can't be said for most of mine.