Was on Lord Beerus planet yesterday. Prince Vegeta is in trouble.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Wym he aint elite the nikka went super Saiyan with the spirit of Ogun in His movie

And he didn't even have to cut his tail to do it either for all you Vegeta/Cacarot stans, he was the Khalid Muhammad of Saiyans :ufdup:

This is the hidden truth they trying to ban in the public schools. They don’t want us to know.

👁️🪬🦍 (stay woke)

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Turning Super Saiyan don’t mean your Elite :what:

Right? Just means your power level was high enough and you went over the top emotionally.

I know this thread is a joke but Oh Pee on that bullshyt, trying way too hard for some daps. :russell:

The whole reason Goku was sent to earth was literally because he was low-class and they thought a dusty baby would be enough to conquer it. :unimpressed:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Right? Just means your power level was high enough and you went over the top emotionally.

I know this thread is a joke but Oh Pee on that bullshyt, trying way too hard for some daps. :russell:

The whole reason Goku was sent to earth was literally because he was low-class and they thought a dusty baby would be enough to conquer it. :unimpressed:

You're about to go Super Saiyan then you mediocre, emotional dusty. Now wheres my angry smiley :birdman:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You're about to go Super Saiyan then you mediocre, emotional dusty. Now wheres my angry smiley :birdman:

jaguar-fan.gif