was paul walker a pedohile?

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Walker had been dating Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, 23, for the past seven years, relatives have said she is ‘broken up’ over his loss
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ngulfed-deadly-ball.html?ICO=most_read_module

hey met when she was just 16 years old, though the 17-year age gap didn’t prevent them from falling in love. “They had their ups and downs but they were together and looking to spend a bright future together,” Jasmine’s uncle affirms.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/12/01...d-jasmine-pilchard-gosnell-upset-after-death/

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
he dated other starlets around his age like Jessica Alba

but 16 in nature is not a pedophile to me since a woman is physically developed

its just an issue maturity wise and the fact that she won't be able to go to adult establishments because she isn't 21 and I would imagine awkward meeting the parents if your in your 30's and she is 16 and your picking her up from high school or something or she wants you to go to prom with her

but to me a pedophile is someone attracted to children not having gone through puberty but i say follow the laws within your state to be safe...its not uncommon when your in your mid to late 20's to have 15-18 yr olds find you attractive but you can't really indulge like that when they are that young

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
he dated other starlets around his age like Jessica Alba

but 16 in nature is not a pedophile to me since a woman is physically developed

its just an issue maturity wise and the fact that she won't be able to go to adult establishments because she isn't 21 and I would imagine awkward meeting the parents if your in your 30's and she is 16 and your picking her up from high school or something or she wants you to go to prom with her

but to me a pedophile is someone attracted to children not having gone through puberty but i say follow the laws within your state to be safe...its not uncommon when your in your mid to late 20's to have 15-18 yr olds find you attractive but you can't really indulge like that when they are that young

:what: :sitdown:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
God damn 16 years old?any one verify this? I clicked link and saw pics of a bony cac broad,can't imagine wat she looked like at 16 :sitdown:
Out of all the p*ssy at his disposal to date tho:childplease:

in hollywood its not uncommon though

Depp at 27 was dating 16 yr old winona ryder

and bradd pitt at like 28 was dating 16 yr old Juliette Lewis

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

I'm not condoning it and i told you it would be weird dealing with a 16 yr olds maturity and the awkwardness of it being in your 30's

but physically they are adults according to nature

me personally i'm 29 and my girl is 21 and i don't think i'll go any lower than 21 from here on out but i think any girl in college is fair game ...high school equals no

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
in hollywood its not uncommon though

Depp at 27 was dating 16 yr old winona ryder

and bradd pitt at like 28 was dating 16 yr old Juliette Lewis

just cause its common don't mean its right
8zbh2KV.png

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
if they were in love and the family knew what was up...who really cares? 16 too young for me, but it's grown enough.

and who said they were having sex? i know a few folks that have just waited and they're still happy together. if you know what you want...fukk it. do you. legally.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
if they were in love and the family knew what was up...who really cares? 16 too young for me, but it's grown enough.

and who said they were having sex? i know a few folks that have just waited and they're still happy together. if you know what you want...fukk it. do you. legally.

agreed

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I'm not condoning it and i told you it would be weird dealing with a 16 yr olds maturity and the awkwardness of it being in your 30's

but physically they are adults according to nature

me personally i'm 29 and my girl is 21 and i don't think i'll go any lower than 21 from here on out but i think any girl in college is fair game ...high school equals no

:patrice: You've seem to rationalize this behavior. I think you have that gene.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you nikkas couldn't wait to get that slander out there

I been knew about this since like 07 when they first started dating and she was 17 ...there was no need for me to make a thread about it though or mention it in the R.I.P threads