Was Roger Rabbit a Sucker 4 Love?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
tumblr_mcrdtfdlcF1rcx5zoo1_250.gif

:wow:

this wasn;t in the actual movie, was it?

:ohhh:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Roger wore his heart on his sleeve.
when the goons went to look for Roger at Valiants headquarters/apartment was one of the more never racking scenes in young cinema b.

classic movie.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Roger Rabbit really wasn't a kid movie after looking at it a couple of years ago. From the sexual innuendo to Donald Duck calling Daffy a ****** to the smoking Baby this wasn't meant to be a kid friendly comedy.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Roger Rabbit really wasn't a kid movie after looking at it a couple of years ago. From the sexual innuendo to Donald Duck calling Daffy a ****** to the smoking Baby this wasn't meant to be a kid friendly comedy.

man hell naw it wasn't:russ:...i remember and my old roommate were getting high during a snowstorm watching this shyt on DVD...me and her were rollin at some of the adult shyt..for crying out loud cartoon characters were getting murked in this..that little red clown shoe's demise at the hands of Judge Doom had me :to: as a kid..karma got that nikka in the end:lolbron:..what the fukk did judge doom look like in his cartoon form?:ohhh:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
man hell naw it wasn't:russ:...i remember and my old roommate were getting high during a snowstorm watching this shyt on DVD...me and her were rollin at some of the adult shyt..for crying out loud cartoon characters were getting murked in this..that little red clown shoe's demise at the hands of Judge Doom had me :to: as a kid..karma got that nikka in the end:lolbron:..what the fukk did judge doom look like in his cartoon form?:ohhh:

As a kid I couldnt handle the end it was too much for me:sadcam:

Watching back as an adult shyts a low key classic:smugfavre:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
As a kid I couldnt handle the end it was too much for me:sadcam:

Watching back as an adult shyts a low key classic:smugfavre:

doom was :smugfavre: then :bryan: :eek: the next then :dead:...christopher lloyd had me uneasy when he switched it on eddie...son had the demonic caterwauling down to a tee.

Last edited by a moderator: