Was the Animal Ambition flop so bad that 50 cent just gave up on Street King Immortal?

RR_049

Daps
he shoulda quit after curtis
drop a few tracks , some features and he would had a better status in music nowadays imo

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
What does that have to do with the music breh? :francis:
Could ask the same about people bringing up sells. :yeshrug:
50 still makes great music to me so i don't even give a fukk.
but it seems like dudes want it both ways. You want to be able to say 50 flopped and lost money then don't want people to bring up his successes that bring in money.
Just keep it consistent

Last edited:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Could ask the same about people bringing up sells. :yeshrug:
50 still makes great music to me so i don't even give a fukk.
but it seems like dudes want it both ways. You want to be able to say 50 flopped and lost money then don't want people to bring up his successes that bring in money.
Just keep it consistent

Nah you got it wrong. People who say 50 flopped don't care if he lost money or not. They are just stating the fact that he failed musically (by his own criteria).
50 always claimed album sales determines if your album was a failure or not throughout his entire career. He's :flabbynsick: status in the music industry, has nothing to do with money
:manny:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Nah you got it wrong. People who say 50 flopped don't care if he lost money or not. They are just stating the fact that he failed musically (by his own criteria).
50 always claimed album sales determines if your album was a failure or not throughout his entire career. He's :flabbynsick: status in the music industry, has nothing to do with money
:manny:
Wrong people in this very thread have said he won't drop ski because AM flopped and lost money. Sorry your argument fails

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Wrong people in this very thread have said he won't drop ski because AM flopped and lost money. Sorry your argument fails
:comeon:

We all know 50 got money, that's not a secret breh. His life does not depend on the sales of an album, he's not messing with music for money anymore. But it bugs him that he's not on top anymore, he's ice cold in the game right now.

It makes his soul burn everytime he flops, has nothing to do with money :beli:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
post your psychology degrees por favor
:bishpls:

It's simple logic. He ALWAYS talked about album sales and how important it is. And he always shytted on other people who flopped. You must have a short memory. Now all of a sudden album sales don't matter?

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
It actually isn't :russ:

All I'm asking playa

Dudes really trying to post psychological analysis of people they don't know without the credentials :deadmanny:
I see you quoted one part of what I said but skipped the rest, don't avoid my question :obatroll:
Are you saying 50 never talked about album sales like it's the most important shyt in the world?
And now you tryna say he doesn't care if he flops or not? :childplease: