Was the Animal Ambition flop so bad that 50 cent just gave up on Street King Immortal?

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mixtape with 14 music videos? high quality videos? radio promo run? paid radio spins for that weak smoke record with that poverty fruity loops dr dre beat?

Yeah okay :stopitslime: when do rappers spend 2million on a mixtape :why:

Fif is done..the climate isnt ready for his agressive content so he has to culturally shift his focus and momentum to another department. :pachaha:

we alll know "If the guy doesn't have significant savvy with the actual business or with the actual culture he'll be out of here,” Sounds like 50 is speaking bout himself :mjlol:

Dont forgot he was projected to do 30k :patrice:....Im pretty sure yayo got a closet full of animal ambition cds:umad:
too funny my dude

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
wasn't AA just a mixtape .

Yes. That is correct

:mjlol:

at AA being Mix Tape. :duck:

http://www.getrightmusic.com/blog/post/top-10-questions-from-50-cents-reddit-ama

50 Cent's Ask Me Anything on Reddit:

Question: Big fan, just bought Animal Ambition and what I've heard so far is fire. What made you decide to turn this from a pre-album mixtape into a full album? Also check out /r/hiphopheads

50 Cent: a mixtape would have previously released music. Animal ambition was all original if you put music out and call it a mixtape its not under the same scrutiny. i felt strong enough about it. it's quality.

:dead:

Last edited: