Was the defenders on Netflix a flop?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I stopped watching Iron Fist about four episodes in and I didn't even bother watching The Defenders hell I didn't even watch the last season of Orange is the New Black but it's hard for stuff to keep my attention anymore especially after Game of Thrones and Mr. Robot has spoiled me

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
they refuse to let iron fist be iron fist, two whole series and 0 character development. Breh still hasnt gotten his outfit and mask and still cant control his chi
This REALLY irks me
full-2_zps9wwebil6.png

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was like only 8 episodes? It won't be overly drawn out like the rest of their shows! No way they can fukk this up! :gladbron::gladbron:

By episode 4 :snooze:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't great, it wasn't bad either.....it just was.

Iron Fist completely killed the momentum the Netflix shows had. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage all had solid fanbases that were hyped, but Iron Fist was just terrible and something only supported by contrarian trolls and alt right nerds.

They're gonna mess around and fukk up Luke Cage too. They don't realize the people people that love Luke Cage's show the most are the ones that hated Iron Fist the most, but they're forcing Danny into Luke's show.
Power man and iron fist is true to the comics.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Defenders biggest problem was that they took all the worst parts of Daredevil Season 2 and Iron Fist and made that the main premise of Defenders.