Was there ever a bigger fall off than Desiigner?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I remember when his first single dropped and he had middle aged white women dancing to this song :mjlol:

Showed up to the XXL freshman class with Timmy Turner and then disappeared just as fast as he arrived

grand opening, grand closing :wow:

Please name a few others that were similar

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
He was only popular because CACS and random ass people all over the world fukked with his music

Seemingly because it was so intelligible no one could actually understand it, giving it a global appeal.

It was a lot of people's introduction to trap music. Panda was one of the first truly viral rap songs.

Loken

All Star
Daps
him an 100's :snoop:

dude had crazy buzz after gta 5 came out like i remember going to YT to find the song after i beat GTA ( was used for ending credits as well as on a station in game)
an everyone was looking for his album to drop

then this happened

:why::picard::mjtf:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
him an 100's :snoop:

dude had crazy buzz after gta 5 came out like i remember going to YT to find the song after i beat GTA ( was used for ending credits as well as on a station in game)
an everyone was looking for his album to drop

then this happened

:why::picard::mjtf:

Oh yeah I lived through that first hand breh. I was one of the brehs checking for the album.

Dude could've been Nipsey status (before he died) if he kept making music. Had literally one of the biggest, if not biggest, launches as a new artist on GTA V which sold a billion+ copies.

Had the pimp aesthetic down to a tee, that market is still untapped in the mainstream.

Too bad it was all an act for him and he was some weird ass mixed rich kid with an African father.

But it all fell apart when he had a show in Dallas and tried that weird artsy shyt and got booed out of the building. At that point he quit rapping for a few years and came back as Kossiko on some artsy queer LBGTQI shyt. Biggest fall off and waste of opportunity ever.

His music sucks ass now. I still think he could come back full circle as a solid underground pimp artist, but damn what could've been tho SMH

Loken

All Star
Daps
Oh yeah I lived through that first hand breh. I was one of the brehs checking for the album.

Dude could've been Nipsey status (before he died) if he kept making music. Had literally one of the biggest, if not biggest, launches as a new artist on GTA V which sold a billion+ copies.

Had the pimp aesthetic down to a tee, that market is still untapped in the mainstream.

Too bad it was all an act for him and he was some weird ass mixed rich kid with an African father.

But it all fell apart when he had a show in Dallas and tried that weird artsy shyt and got booed out of the building. At that point he quit rapping for a few years and came back as Kossiko on some artsy queer LBGTQI shyt. Biggest fall off and waste of opportunity ever.

His music sucks ass now. I still think he could come back full circle as a solid underground pimp artist, but damn what could've been tho SMH

yo aint know all that had happened that's some sad shyt :francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
fukks me up thinking back when everyone said they thought it was future. That like saying they thought it was jay z on it ain't hard to tell.

I don't hear the similarity

A large reason people thought it was Future is because a lot of people first heard Panda on Kanye's album first and he had the metro boomin tag on the song with Future sayin "if young metro dont trust you imma shoot ya"

They do have similar voices too, but that's the main reason IMO

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
A large reason people thought it was Future is because a lot of people first heard Panda on Kanye's album first and he had the metro boomin tag on the song with Future sayin "if young metro dont trust you imma shoot ya"

They do have similar voices too, but that's the main reason IMO
Ah ok. Wasnt really exploring music too much outside of wiz and spitta around that time