Was THREE STOOGES geared towards kids or adults?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
it was geared towards adults and you don't like slap stick?

just another form or universal comedy.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to laugh at this stuff but not anymore. Its rather old tho, not really gonna appeal to todays day and age

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
it was geared towards adults and you don't like slap stick?

just another form or universal comedy.

i know what it represents...but im saying..who could sit there on a weekly/daily basis (not sure how often they had episodes) and find the same joke over and over entertaining?...i mean, you know that whatever item one of them picks up is gonna eventually hit the other character in the face

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i know what it represents...but im saying..who could sit there on a weekly/daily basis (not sure how often they had episodes) and find the same joke over and over entertaining?...i mean, you know that whatever item one of them picks up is gonna eventually hit the other character in the face

when it came out at the time they showed them in movie theaters and it was a take on of acts form vaudeville. Also you have to remember the times you were not doing dirty jokes(at least not filmed for large audiences), stand up didn't exist so comedy was stuff like this or the things Charlie Chaplin was doing.

Also all of the animated shorts from the 30's,40's,50'sand 60's that Warner bros did were aimed at adults with it's violent slap stick which as a take off of the Stooges.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I still get entertained by dem cats. All da random and unwarranted slappin n sonnin of mufukkas always makes me :laugh:

:yeshrug:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I always found it entertaining. It was the 1930s and 40s for god sake...appreciate it for what it was.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
So now we judging stuff clearly from a diffrent era by todays standards?

:childplease:

Yall some simple, corny muthafukkkas.

I dont enjoy it, but i can CLEARLY see how it would have mass appeal in its hayday.